​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Darllington

LACK of Knowledge!!! Who Is Boasting NOW?? Get your Head out of TV and in the WORD sir!! LOL you are to funny to have a debate with... I'm Sorry to let you Know that if you choose to leave Him Out of something so simple then I'm sure you leave Him out of alot more, If you live you Life to Just get to Heaven you Might not make it. BUT if you Live to Be with Him and Know Him is to Love Him sir! Not Living to just make it to Heaven but Strive to Be with The Him because thats what its about so come on Back down of your HIGH Horse and open your eyes to whats going on in the world around you.. LIKE I said before I was not saying the man who posted this was a non believer I was simply saying that X-MAS is not an abbreviation for CHRISTmas... YES SIR you can take GOD out of your life if you choose But you cant Take Him out of mine and as MY Knowledge of the Word,,, you Dont know me and therefor what right do you have to judge? I didnt judge anyone!! I was simply letting you know that you needed to leave CHRIST in CHRISTmas because HE is the reason or did you forget that HE was Born on CHRISTmas day Not X-MAS day??? JOSEY WHALES was a character played by Clint Eastwood Just in case you didnt know that either!!!!! LOL LMBO @ YOU... when you was growing up how many school shootings did you hear about? Thats what happens when you Take God out of everything sir HE Leaves. Stand up for whats right and not what keeps you in the finer circles or politicaly correct agendas.. Its the little things that matter...

AGREED!!!! Leave Christ in Christmas if He is your personel Savior then the X-mas would bother you! Never X out God thats whats wrong with the world now, to many people worried about what others think instead of standing up for whats right.... Merry Christmas

I dont know who posted under C.Bailey but it wasnt me

YOU CAN'T X OUT GOD DOE DOE HE CREATED ALL THAT YOU SEE,KING OF KINGS ,LORD OF LORDS,DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF,BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE OUR GREAT LORD CAN X OUT ANYTHING HE WANTS BECAUSE HE OWN'S IT ALL.WHERE IS OUR FAITH IS IT IN HUMAN'S AN THERE ENGLISH TEACHING'S.YOU ARE A LOST SOUL IF YOU THINK YOU CAN LEAVE GOD OUT OF ANYTHING.STOP READING ON HERE AN GO TO KING JAMES!

Merry Christmas from Darlington
As many prayers lewis been saying for his knee replacements cant beleive he left christ out of christmas but he tells people to put stuff on here for him so he may not have typed that if so we will get him right

HOW CAN YOU LEAVE CHRIST OUT IF HE IS IN YOUR HEART.HIS WORD SAYS THAT HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME OR FORSAKE ME.SOME FOLKS JUST USE SHORT CUTS ON THE COMPUTER TO SAVE A LITTLE TYPING.I WAS MERELY SAYING THAT IT WAS HUMAN'S THAT CAME UP WITH LEAVING CHRIST OUT OF THE WORD AN YOU JUST CAN'T,GOD WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT BESIDE HIS CHILDREN.WHEN HUMAN'S SAID THAT THE WORLD WOULD END ON THE 21ST OF DEC. THEY WERE WRONG AS USUAL.

ENOUGH already ! Come on men .

The first time I ever saw the abbreviation X-mas used when I was very young I was told the X is there to represent the cross that Jesus died on. Just like someone would wear or carry a crucifix, the X in X-mas represents the death and resurrection of Christ. So, I don't buy the whole atheist thing. Using the X actually puts the story of Jesus right there in the name of the Holiday.

i am not atheist and i use the abb. x and i know what mr louis meant was from the heart so enough with the bulls%%t already!!have a nice day and happy holidays to all!!

I agree with you 1000 percent James!!!God bless and happy hunting/running!!!

you ole boys must think yall talking to a chap if you don't like this little harmless debate don't read on it .but as far as you tell me enough already you ain't got enough butt for that so if you don't like this debate do something about it instead of running them chicken lips. ps don't come like no cabbage all head.225 936 4342 the problem is that grown men can't talk without little billy putting his smart alec two cents in on every thing.2 plus 2 equal 4 if you don't like the debate read something else.

who is whistling dixie kennel?

Let's pray about it and Let God work it out! Happy New year and hopefully a Blessed one. Look me up if you ever want to talk about our Lord.