​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EASTERN.....UPDATE...DAY 1

They are making sure coot wins. How does a heads up coyote dog get a hunting score. Seen her with my own eyes she can't put her head down to hunt. Its BS. She can run a piece of game that's for sure but a hunting score. Yeah right

A good hunting hound will always hunt with their head up. Much easier to find one by scenting into the air. Now to trail one, yes that does require their head down but to hunt winding and scenting is much more productive. Especially if they will hunt into the wind. They can smell one a long ways off and with their nose on the ground they have to actually run across a trail that the game has traveled. The best strike dog I ever owned would jump out of the truck with the other hounds, the others would take off as fast as they could go, she would stop, throw her head up into the air, and then in just a few minutes she would be after a red fox. By far the best strike dog I ever went into the woods with.

Why is it that all the good ones from the south are heads up dogs that can't hunt. I have seen her run too. Never seen her in the roads. Looked like a hard track running hound to me. What are you wanting is for someone to win by default. She is leading the s&d what more can you ask for. Jealousy won't make her any less of a hound. Don't be a hater just enjoy the show. I guess we could imagine how God feels. He created everything under the sun for us. He created the sun and us and people still hate him. Don't hate. Happy hunting and go Coot go.

A sad,sorry person that would make those kind of comments!!

Jealousy is an evil thing!

Enjoy the fact that it is a good hunt!

The top hounds in HOY are competing well!

It is still a wide open hunt to be won; & could be anybody's hunt!

Coot hound is making a good showing! And some other hounds are too!!

I reckon since "bs" is hiding behind the computer screen...that's what he is full of "BS"!!

Obviously "bs" doesn't have a hound worthy of competing in the hunt nor in the HOY either!!

Just wish I could have been there to be a part of the LAST hunt in a GREAT Facility!! It is a shame that we hunters are losing it!!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

truth be known the ( calling b s ) poster is from the south and may be friends with otb but a slight bit jealous after all a few benjamens in the right mans hands could put you aat the top .go coot go. I bet old Les Brooks is walking around with his chest poking out.go otb

be happy for these guys.she is proven to be a good hound so don't hate on her.she will get all she wants from the hound sitting behind her right now.all i can say is good luck to everyone there.sound like a real good hunt to me.

mr.bs ole coot musta done sent you home before !!ha hah haaa!! go cry to mommy little one cause the coot show is on!!!!
no. 1 coot fan!!!!!!!!!

Mr. B.S. I will say this hunting in a pen is different than on the out side. Something I have learned from judging!!! The good pen hounds hunt different than ones run on the outside!!! They learned you got to go if you want to get in the front. They will check paths and go to the next. Plus you have to remember they are over 800 miles away from where they know any one do you really believe that someone would give a boggiest hunting score to an"outsider" Com-on man!!!Coot is the real deal nothing else to say about it!!! I know she could blow it up tomorrow or get blown out!!! If she were my hound, you couldn't even get her for all the money in the bank, that's how proud I would be to own her!!! Les did a great job with this lil hound probably made her what she is. I know her mom was a great hound and her dad is producing great hounds!!! I will say this too Landon ,Colby, Case ,and Jordan Aka OTB kennels work extremely hard in conditioning and getting hounds ready for and taking care of during and after a hunt!!! So don't be jealous ,come on get a board the Coot train COOT COOT chug a lug a lugga Coot Coot!!! Since James said he was Coots #1 fan I guess I will settle for #2!!! Just love to see a good hound!!! GEAUX Coot GEAUX!!! God bless and Happy Hunting/Running