​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEWS FLASH

Heard through the grapevine Webb n Ely and 747 kennels are teaming up. They say they are going after all them boys that borrow dogs or get 10 or 12 people to try and make kennel of the year. They was hard to beat as single kennels just imagine when they bring their knowledge together. Sound like some people is about to be in a bind. YA'LL BETTER GET YA'LLS STUFF TOGETHER, THEY ROLLING IN

Re: NEWS FLASH

if thats what you got to do then get after it, but i think most hunters dont give a rats butt

From the looks of results neither one of them kennels need any help winning

you forgot one thing MS times, the deeper the pockets,the harder it is to compete with, car, horse, dog racing etc. what difference does it make borrowing or buying them kennel of the year should be what you bred raised and train no envy, no jealousy, no offence intended just the facts. REST OF THE STORY, PAUL HARVEY GOOD DAY

I do know most of 747 dogs was raised by them. That's a fact. Wats bad they can more than likely take your dogs and give theres to u and still beat u with your own dogs. Training a dog to compete has a lot to do with it just not buying every winning dog. Now that's just the START OF THE STORY good day bahaha

get real !!!!!

Oh it's real it's reality. Lol

I heard Willis may be joining the band wagon too!!!

It's not hard to run with them.the odds are in their favor bc of the number of dogs they enter.we just don't have the backing like some do.

Clyde you better tighten up or youll be left on the trail like anold indian that cant keep upanymore lol.

I don't know if your reading the same results as I do hunter but they are hard to run with and if got as many good dogs as they got u don't know which ones to bring. Hell I'd bring as many as they do if I won money every dang time they go somewhere