​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2013 Texas State - March 27-30 - Boles Field

Are yall useing the national rules because we might need a Hunting dog up there to get a score?

Need 3 AA and 3 derby, u can text them to me 5014128079

Mr.! i am going to reply to your post one time and one time only.The Texas state board voted to move the hunt back under national rules it is voted on every year.And if you or refering to the pen not having game the pen is loaded with game right now so it would be up to you if you needed to bring a hunting dog are not. What we dont need is some one getting on here with negative talk i would be the first to tell you if the pen was not right but i will assure you the pen owner as made an effort to get the pen ready for a good hunt. If you decide to come with are without a hunting dog we will appreciate you coming and supporting our hunt but if not dont bad mouth our hunt if you have any futher questions give me a call i would be glad to try and answer them for you 936-275-7098

How big is the pen& how many dogs usually show for this hunt?

i need 1 more number and tony needs 1

Will mr McCoy be there , I hope so he owes me some cash !!!

I can post his number for you if you'd like. Then you could call him, however I feel a no named poster wouldn't be too interested in handling things like a man.

It's getting close ,who is it going to be,boy it's quiet,let's go come on.

I'm sure he knows that Cary Don is no longer in the hound business, He had to stop because of personnal business.so don't bash him .he'll be back he's been in it to long.

For the man putting down on Cary Don he is a fine young man and him and his father and son was a asset to Foxhunting World. He is more a man than you because he never posted without putting his name.

Getting close the Texas St will be a good hunt pen is loaded with game. Ken Ezell will be Master of hounds come and support the hunt if you can. Showtime feeds will be the main sponsor to this years hunt.