​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: saline county

the top ten jay pucket fraiser golden shockey hoehners hills cowart bonner brown

jay if u get more dog feed than u can handle i will help u

it has begun will it be jay or the car
dealer could be the broke down iron worker who knows maybe the prattsville boys time will tell

To my love Cody ester loves you good luck sweetums

They say the car saleaman is as nervous as if he was when he sales a car Jay
turned loose an went back to bed

the story will b complete when jay and pucket become kennel partners

they will become legends

when i return home i can say i finally met jay and the car salesman its like being in the house with elvis

well puckett fell cody fell and jay brothers placed

how did my future husband cody gregory new dog do daddy said he was running good

Good luck sweety finish strong tomorrow with your new hound

oh my sweetheart cody call me quick as possible and tell me what you placed love always

Was a lot of this guys not there? Was a good hunt with wall to wall running, hats off to Hoehnor Boys and the Stinger breeding, lol! And all who placed!!! Looking forward to the Wolf Hound Classic in May, John Hoehnor bring them same hounds you brought to the Saline and give me another shot, ain't nothing like running against a man that has some GOOD hounds and enough ass to prove it, and bring some them derby culls because I'll have mine ready!!!

Hats off to the pen owners and officers of the hunt. It was a great hunt. the pen and the game was in great shape. You could tell lots of work had been done to prepare for this hunt. Congratulations to everyone who placed, even my little buddy Tilco. Looking forward to running with you again.

Well boys i got skull drug the perdictions was right , and just FYI the dog Jay Brother's did come from the Little Red Hot headed Boy from Leola , and Ester i'm done you eat more than me , i cant afford it anymore . As far as Car Salesman , he gets more excited about going hunting than really hunting . If the dog JOCKEY'S at the car lot would leave little Jay alone he would have some good hounds but they just cant handel riding his coat tails . I figure that Pucket has talked Jay out of the dog he placed for one that Pucket left at home , because it was an unfair advantage to all of us if he would have brought it something about the results would have been totally differant just what i heard him mumbling under his breath . For that Pucket I commend you for giving everyone a sporting chance . One last note congrats to all that placed and won , it was a great hunt and had alot of fun . FLASH AHAHAHAH