​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Begging

Sounds like Mr Byrd must have out ran you DNA ...maybe you should get some Woodstock breed dogs ...that's where it started ....I've got a pen full come go hunting with me

now thats a good one. that woodstock blood is what back 4th or 5th generation.go run your deer dogs. just remember keep them DNA's correct. best of luck to all

Last time I checked hammerin down Ben was straight out of woodstock
....come get you some of of them deer dogs...nevermind you must be scared cause you sure want post your name

stay at your outside deer hunts. if your dogs straight off ben hell they what 4 to 6 yrs old. good hunting to you, come to georgia n try them deer dogs.

I have a dog off Ben his name is obryans Muzzy and he is actually 10 years old ...the dogs I'm running right now aren't Ben's they are Kbar's which is a full brother to Ben ..the youngest ones are about 3 ...which I supose you probably already know all that just as I know I don't have to come to Georgia to come
run with you ...

When ignorance speaks you have to remember you can lead a horse to water but ignorant horses will not drink

boys boys just was makin statements. just member to keep your DNA's correct. good luck to you both.