​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Derby Hunt CANCELED.

Do u offer any running for the public or just local??? Of coarse when game is ready

Mrs. Toaster, When you start paying the lease on the Circle 16 Fox Pen you can make suggestions on how it is ran. We don't need help paying for it. If I knew your real name I probably would not let you come anyway. We have people that have been running it and we are not to stop them from running just for you. If you would like to discuss this face to face I will be home from offshore in about a 11 days and we can. All you have to do is post on this board with a real name and phone number I will contact you for a meeting.

We won't ever have a hunt at our pen till the game is right . If you have ever been to a hunt that was nothing but baying you may appreciate that. In the time I have been a member of Circle 16 we haven't had a bay fest yet. When our game is ready Steve and I will schedule another hunt , not until then.

i think what they tryin to say is your game aint ever gonna get right trottin it around. open it up and let some hounds in there to condition them. 10 or 15 hounds in 300 plus acres you aint runnin half your game..you need all the game runnin..but u right,aint my pen or lease.

Yall need to close it down

These fellows work hard working on this pen and have high standards on how they want there game and when you come there to run it shows cause its the best running pen I have ran in and will like to thank these guys for all the hard work they put in this pen

The pen gets ran pretty regular Suggestion Man. If we ran 40 or 50 of these road running dogs that pass for foxhounds these days every couple of days in there we would never be able to get our hands on enough game to keep it stocked. And Ms Toaster , this isn't the 1st or 2nd fox pen I've been a part of and there never seems to be end to people that knows more about how to run one. Thing is most of them have never tried to run one. If you don't like our pen or the way it's run by all means go somewhere else.

Yall want let anybody run an yall was gone have a hunt an let somebody buy yall some game

Toaster, sounds like you had big hopes for this hunt. Why would you say that no one gets to run in this pen? The pen is run in on Saturday and Sunday morning and also during the week. Mr Larry Roberts books this pen. Give him a call or you can call me. I run on most Sunday mornings and ocasionaly on Saturday mornings. As far as the game geting out; it wasn't anyone's fault. We found out after we casted Saturday morning. They dug out. as for the hunts, there will be one the same day at Deep South Running pen. They have been puting game in their pen and have good hunts. Gopher Hill 8 hour is the sameday, you may want to try some of there wolf hounds, at their hunt. There are some of the best running and best hunts at Joe Branch fox pen in Enon Lousiana, great people and great food, good time all the way around. Other places to run "wolf hounds", as you like to call them are: Harrisville Ms. Rolling Hills fox pen, The South Mississippi Fox Hunters Association, it will be held April 12-14 at Joe Branch Fox pen. That is just a few places that I reccomend for you to run "wolf hounds". As for circle 16, they don't need your $5 or $125, all pen owners have in the past caught their own game and have enough sence to continue to catch their own game. If you are still interested in running this pen, you can contact me at 601-408-0734, or as you have already been told Steve(Lurch) Hust, or Mr. Larry Roberts. We would be happy to dicuss this with you.

Wat your number steve