​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Derby Hunt CANCELED.

i think what they tryin to say is your game aint ever gonna get right trottin it around. open it up and let some hounds in there to condition them. 10 or 15 hounds in 300 plus acres you aint runnin half your game..you need all the game runnin..but u right,aint my pen or lease.

Yall need to close it down

These fellows work hard working on this pen and have high standards on how they want there game and when you come there to run it shows cause its the best running pen I have ran in and will like to thank these guys for all the hard work they put in this pen

The pen gets ran pretty regular Suggestion Man. If we ran 40 or 50 of these road running dogs that pass for foxhounds these days every couple of days in there we would never be able to get our hands on enough game to keep it stocked. And Ms Toaster , this isn't the 1st or 2nd fox pen I've been a part of and there never seems to be end to people that knows more about how to run one. Thing is most of them have never tried to run one. If you don't like our pen or the way it's run by all means go somewhere else.

Yall want let anybody run an yall was gone have a hunt an let somebody buy yall some game