​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: saline county

Hats off to the pen owners and officers of the hunt. It was a great hunt. the pen and the game was in great shape. You could tell lots of work had been done to prepare for this hunt. Congratulations to everyone who placed, even my little buddy Tilco. Looking forward to running with you again.

Re: saline county

Well boys i got skull drug the perdictions was right , and just FYI the dog Jay Brother's did come from the Little Red Hot headed Boy from Leola , and Ester i'm done you eat more than me , i cant afford it anymore . As far as Car Salesman , he gets more excited about going hunting than really hunting . If the dog JOCKEY'S at the car lot would leave little Jay alone he would have some good hounds but they just cant handel riding his coat tails . I figure that Pucket has talked Jay out of the dog he placed for one that Pucket left at home , because it was an unfair advantage to all of us if he would have brought it something about the results would have been totally differant just what i heard him mumbling under his breath . For that Pucket I commend you for giving everyone a sporting chance . One last note congrats to all that placed and won , it was a great hunt and had alot of fun . FLASH AHAHAHAH