​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Pic of Pups: Turdhill's Marley / Wood's Luke

Everyone that's got some human reason to them knows that there's 3 SIDES to every story. Yall sure are wasting alot of time and computer space. Turn it in to something PRODUCTIVE and move on.

This garbage here is part of the reason we're (the world) is in the shape we're in. People on the right side and the wrong side of the line will have to answer for it one day. And the ONE we answer to is the ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS. To the one's on the right side, honestly care and help the one's on the wrong side. Cause when it's all said and done,,,, THE MAN up above isn't going to inquire about field trialing, IF YOU MAKE IT THERE!!!!!!

yea but its good to know who you cant trust until you get there

You can set the Camera to any time and date you choose.Come on man

you know its a sad world when there is more grown men crying in one spot than ten day care facilities put togather. a bunch of preschoolers would get a laugh outta this bunch of sh!@. whats funny is just about everyone hides behind a no name post.lol!scared that you may be called out on your comments? man up people and quit being a bunch of panzies!

What happens to all these winning pups when they get old enough to compete with any age ?

How can a man get one of these pups?

Jason Small, Dude I dont know you from nothing but before you get on here babbling them lips ,you need to get your facts straight...I told yor friend the day the pups would be weaned an that he needed to make arrangements for pick up...He told me his dog hauler would be here the friday week of weaning age an he'd be calling me to meet.. Well friday came around , no calls,I stayed around the house all day waiting..I tried calling your friend multiple times but no answer...I kept the pups another whole week afterwards, still no calls from your friend... So I gave them away, I didnt sell them.. I dont know bout up in missouri but down here in Louisiana they dont give dog feed , shots, wormer etc. away .. If your friend really wanted the pups then Im sure he has a truck an a map that will show him the way to Baton Rouge La..I kept my word on the pups...He didnt...He ended up calling me 3 to 4 weeks after he told me his dog hauler would be here an said he had a delay in his trip...Im gone tell you a lil something about myself, I keep my word on the deals I make but if you dont an you dont pick up the phone an at least let me know what the hell is going on then I will give you at least a week to let me know something,, after that, they wont eat my feed no more..Love me or hate me I really dont give a dam...ALSO JASON I wont lose not 1 minute of sleep because you dont trust me..Quiet frankly I really dont give a dam what you nor anyone else thinks about me...My wife an 2 kids trust me an believe in me an they an GOD are the only ones that matter.An Ridge, if you'd stay out outta that whiskey bottle long enough then you just might remember why Mr Ken got Driver an you didnt...Go have you another round an keep my name outta your mouth...
An to all the Willie D haters out there,, yall can all kiss my my azz...I dont cheat an thats why Sheramie posted picks of the pups, to prove that we dont...How many hunters in the past have been accused of back dating pups??? Yeah you right, ALOT! But how many of them wanted to prove to the foxhunting world that they dont??? Yep, Your right again, NOT A DAM SOUL... Well I will post pics of every litter that is born here to prove I dont back date..
TRAVIS PREVOST CAME ON HERE BABBLING TALKING SMACK TRYING TO TAKE HONEST/SKILLED SUCCESS FROM ME...WHEN SOME OF HIS PUPPIES ARE SMARTER THAN HE IS....LOL NOT CHICK-N-FRIED THO, SHE NOT VERT SMART EITHER AN THATS WHY AT 747 OLE BAY PUP HUNT SATURDAY, SHE GOT TOOK TO SCHOOL BY THE SHORT BUS, I THINK IT WAS THE SAME ONE TRAVIS PREVOST USE TO RIDE...IM NOT TRYIN TO LOOK CONCEDED OR BE A SMARTAZZ BUT WHEN HE GOT BALLS ENOUGH TO MAKE UP A LIE LIKE HE DID ON ME , ONLY TO TRY AN RUIN MY KENNEL THEN HE ASKED FOR EVERY BIT OF THIS... ALSO TRAVIS YOU GOT TO WINS WITH CHICKEN FRIED ON BECAUSE AT TOMMY'S SLADES 2 HOUR PUP HUNT THEIR WAS 45 MINUTES OF RUNNING AN PEN WAS EXTREMELY THICK.AN YOUR 2ND WIN IN ALABAMA, ANOTHER THICK PEN BUT INSTEAD OF BABBLING ON HERE AN LYING ON ME I THINK YOU SHOULD BE THANKING ME ALOT FOR YOUR 2 WINS..OR MAYBE THANKING MY BOSS FOR ME HAVING TO WURK THE 2 SATURDAYS IN WHICH YOU GOT YOUR WINS...CAUSE OLE BUDDY IT WOULD'VE BEEN A DIFFERENT TOP 5 IF ID BEEN ABLE TO BE THEIR....BY THE WAY , DID YOU SAY BLACKENED CHICKEN WASNT A BABY ANYMORE AN IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT OUTCOME???? JUST WONDERING..LOL I DIDNT WIN OLE BAY BUT I DID COME OUT WAY TO THE GOOD..AN ITS NO ACCIDENT AT THE BIGGEST TURNOUT PUPPY HUNT OF THE YEAR (75 PUPS) ,I WAS THE BREEDER OF 5 OF THE TOP 11 PUPS .ALSO 4 OF TOP 11 WERE OUTTA MY STUD WOODS LUKE AN 1 OUTTA MY OTHER STUD B.J DELOZIERS BLADE...I LOOKED 3 OR 4 TIMES BUT COULDNT FIND PREVOST AMMO AS SIRE BUT THEN AGAIN THEIR WERE MORE THAN TEN PUPS AT THIS ONE AN THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ABOUT THAT 225 209 4007 IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY POST FEEL FREE TO CALL

ive been wondering what it was gonna take to blow the lid off

I learnt my lesson

Good post Willie you the man you on a roll must've had plenty

Willy d, u ever wondered why it is last year 747 went to big creeks hunt and won and then big creek went to 747 hunt and won. Same as last year , this year 747 go to big creek and win and big creek comes to 747's pen and win. now 747 done sold pup they won with and pups big creek got cant get out of there own way! Is it jus me or does other people see this too?

Lol now that's sum funny shi@ right there! Now if u think them hunts was rigged u crazy as a run over dog!

All I can tell u MRS. FISH is show up and run with either one of us I promise u will go home crying!!!

Thats a idiot. Them boys have good dogs where ever there go but hey I would wine too if I couldn't get in the race. If u want to go to a fair hunt that's where I'm going. But u always have cry baby that couldn't win a hunt if a winning dog was put in his lap.

The number 2 dogs was very strong from the camp view. I watched judges so call score the 2 dog 13 times. I dont own the dog but I would have to say she was calling dogs not one time but several times. Didnt even place.

I wasn't going to say anything but enough is enough all you no named sorry chicken crap sore losers grow a set before nick called it out he asked if anybody had and complaints if there was any to cry then not on this site and nobody had any but now that you can hide behind a computer you want to get on here and bash people. First off let me tell you no namers one fing thing y'all are lazy and worthless stay off this computer and in the woods and you could place a dog or maybe you could see you needed to change your breeding program. We work hard to achieve what we do nothing is gave to us we work hard conditioning and training our hounds to compete in all the levels from puppy hunting to all age and we not only win and place at local pens we travel we placed dogs in 6 different states last year so before you get on here and accuse us of cheating you need to step back and either learn how to loose or work harder to win. And we all have a pretty good idea of who's stirring the pot just as soon as I gets facts you will be called out have a nice day!!!!! And another thing if we as hunters don't start standing together as one and stop hating someone because they beat you instead on congratulating them our sport is going to die quicker than it is. People wake up we are killing ourselves from the inside out and the only way to stop it is to get along and fight for our sport as a group

Do us all a favor and put your name and the 2 dog was doin good till after half time and it run out of gas or something!!!

Went to 6 different states placed over 80 times and won at least 14 big money hunts from puppy hunting to all age. But call us cheaters or do what ether Kelly or Dwayne does with them dogs and maybe if u just got the want to u can have a year like that. But if not just keep making excuses for getting beat or get off your azz and do something about it. Not bragging at all just shows u what winners like to do. They get out there and bust there ass rain or whatever kind of condition to try and stay on top because it doesn't last long but u will never be on top if your babbling on this computer instead of being in the woods. But if your happy in the clapping section that's fine with me but u will stay in that section until u get out there and do something about it.

that is some good numbers but if yall could get 3 or 4 more kennels involved these numbers could be better

Is that 80 hunts in one year include the hunt that ole CASH set by the gate for 3 hours and still places?????? Thats one way of getting the numbers up.< saw that with my own lookers!!! :):):)

If y'all would spend as much energy and thought getting kids in this sport and changing things for the better as y'all do at each others throats then this sport might have a future

What hunt would this be please let me know cause the only hunt he didnt run right at was in north Louisiana where he had been breed to a gyp and he ran up and down the road if that was the hunt the I got a real food idea who put this then and you are right he still scored enough to get in top 10 what's that say bout your trash that didnt place lol

this sport will never get better because it has evolved into a dog promoting puppy sellin business. once it got started it wont ever stop. its the reason for backdating and for forming partnerships. its getting to the point where the hunts numbers will be down so far due to the fact none of em are straight that people will quit and sell out. whats the point of tryin? i dont puppy hunt but its a joke.

Well Lying willie why was it when you were in Mississippi you had puppies at 2 locations and you told the owner of the brood gyp that was all pups ? But you had your two and my one at your pen in the woods? Pen owners better wise up and not let this guy come to puppy hunts or nobody else will!!!

Boy this is a good website but the **** talkin an no name post is better than the young an restless .

Im only 15 years old and can tell you that half of the people on this post are nothing but cry baby's and is what ruins the sport for everyone. All yall do is talk trash and no one can back it up! And 2nd most of them must of forgot there name????

INSTEAD OF BASHING OTHER KENNELS,CONGRAT.THEM.THIS IS CRAZY ARGUING.

I DON'T GIVE A **** WHO OWNS THE DOG,BUT WOOD'S LUKE SPEAKS FOR HIS SELF.I'VE BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO OWN A FEW & HOPE TO OWN SOME MORE.I WILL CAST MY LUKE GYP W/ANYBODY.

BIG CREEK & 747 DON;T ONLY PLACE AT PUPPY HUNTS,THEY WORK HARD & WHEN YOU SHOW UP WHEN THEY ARE THERE,YOU BETTER BE READY,CAUSE THEY ARE.

I WISH THAT EVERY BODY WOULD QUIT BASHING ALL THE KENNELS THAT WON.

ANOTHER THING,IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE HUNTS,GO SOME WHERE ELSE.

THEM GUYS ARE RUNNING DOGS EVERY DAY OR SO,THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES.

Is there anybody else in the united states that would like to say anything,i think this is getting a little old.

Come on guy's give it a brake, there's kids and wives that look at this also.
Talking like this only leads to trouble.

u cant beat a penicle i wish i was in the click! i dont know about luke but big creek cash is a road running dog tie in where he can! not a true foxhound in my book!

your book probably aint worth a sh$$ with an unknown aurthor baaahaahaa!

You might not think hes a good foxhound but he sure does collect them green backs if you dont think hes got anything all I can say is saddle up call big creek and test your mutts

I have heard several people talk bad about this cash dog but I ran with the hound once just pleasure hunting and it took a little while for the dog to settle in but once he did it was pretty much his show and was running the game every where it went. Now I'm not going to argue with anybody and say he wasn't running wide at a hunt or whatever but I will say that most dogs that I've seen that go to a field trial every weekend or every couple of weekends in general do get a little wide if they wanting the front end so before u draw a conclusion about him u may want to go run with him outside of a field trial setting