Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: South Alabama 2-day derby youth hunt

Scott,

I planned on Judging this hunt but if this young lady doesn't have a dog young enuff to participate I will bring her one and pay her entry fee and sit out on the judging. I hate to see a young person sit home from hunting!!!! my dog would prolly get scratched so Surely someone that is bringing dogs already has one to lend her that she has a chance in placing so I can judge but my offer stands!! PLEASE INFORM ME!

Thanks radar I believe we can help her

I am pumped up about it. This is going to be mine and my daughters first field trial.

Good deal Plan on me Judgin then!! Cant wait. Great thing yall are doin for these kids! I will be honored to help judge!!!

I agree Radar, that's very generous of you. I will be running and Floyd Kennels always needs all the help we can get, especially from a 15 year old. I assume a 15 year old young lady would be pretty dang good dog catcher, much better than Tim and myself, so I would be delighted to add Sadie's name to our entries if she needs some hounds to run. Personally, just speaking for myself, I wouldn't care if she entered one 3 years old, but that's just me. Tim and I are going because of the involvement of the kids. And they are looking forward to it. Hats off to Scott Head and company for producing such a most worthy event.

What is the oldest you can be to come as a kid

High school and under

Mr. Scott. Does this pen have camper hook ups. If so I would like to get 2 numbers. Thanks.
Terry Walley.
Dogs will be entered in my sons name Kolby Walley.

Yes there are camper hook ups and your numbers terry are 62 & 63

bbt

Looks like we are building up to have a good hunt with lots of numbers still going out , plenty of game in the pen and lots of kids showing interest. We have trophys dog feed and other prizes to give out so y'all come and let's let the children have the time of there life.

To the top

I was wondering what town the closest motel is in and can I get a physical address for the pen so I can put it in my GPS? Will there be a bench show?

There are several motels in Andalusia about 10 minutes from
Pen and the bench show will be Saturday after 1st day running and for your gps try red fox drive , it is off of hwy 29 and between mile markers 37 & 38

Thank you. My son and I will be there . Hoping to have 2 hounds fog him to handle.

HEAD I WILL HELP JUDGE OR WHAT EVER YOU NEED ME TO DO BARLOW

Thanks Barlow see u there

GET READY FOR A GOOD HUNT

Bbt

Mr. Scott, I need to turn my numbers in, I am not going to be able to make it to the hunt.
Thanks
Bobby

Scott,
I will have a big cooler full of soft drinks with me courtesy of the South Eastern Dog Hunters assoc.

Heard this hunt went great for the KIDS!!! This is a great thing you all are doing! We cant wait till the Coldwater Youth Nationals in Blackwater!