Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Best producing stud dog

Clown B.

..... That he means alive!

I would agree on Clown for past studs.... Jaybird seems to be a hot ticket right now... Or some Liquor bred studs

talk to mr colvin in simsboro la he has snowman and rain man and runt kidd has kidds gone famous and little D is a good dog kyle ladner has some good ones

From what I hear everyone wants there hands on some willies from Kyle

I think there are alot of good stud dogs in your area I would be breeding to the one that best helps the gyp I was breeding . Don't overlook Guyotte's Wishbone , Kidds Gone famous,kyle Ladner has some good one's also.jeffs Trouble wouldn't be wrong.

K&p's Yahoo is throwing some very fast pups with plenty of nose and hunt

I am going to yahoo as soon as mine comes in.

YAH HOO

What is Yahoo's breeding?

Yahoo has pinedale clown and woodstock up close on top. Black snake black john and diceman are on the bottom. I have his ped at home but I can't remember the sire and dam. I don't know why LOL! is hating on the dog. He is throwing winners right now.

Who has Yahoo?

Ed's Pettie x ed' viper

Kenny Williams and Mark Ridaught. I think Kenny has him in Blackshear, GA.

Are there any yahoo pups for sale.

Haskell Spires bred a gyp to him and they should be due anytime. I don't know if he is selling any or not.

Don't know about yahoo pups but he was the fastest hound I have ever seen run anything.

There are many good producing stud hounds both past and present. Personally, I think Canoy's Ringo was as good as you could find. If you look at the stud dogs advertised today,he is in almost every one of their pedigrees.He was the most powerful hound that I ever ran with or judged.A stud dog is graded on his offspring and Ringo has a lot of good ones.As for the present, I like the CD Straight Guinnea dog that Kyle Ladner has now.I've got some pups off him that I really like and Randall Reed has a grand pup of Ringo that is throwing some of the best mouths that I've heard in many years.Good hunting and remember the good hound is the one that suits his or her owner.Lamar Currie.

I agree with post above yahoo fastest hound i have ever seen run. No pups at this time the dog hasnt been bred much but the pups that are out there are showing up. You guys need to remember the stud is only half of the equation a good producing female dont hurt. Alot of people breed to a stud dog and pups dont turn out he gets all the blame.