Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: island creek open hunt

Anyway to make it a derby aswell? Thanks.

Anybody going to be there fri to run....

Do you have a name hunter? Maybe if you used your name you would get answer!!!thats a fact

Well I was coming to run. Be a a$$hole to some more folks and see if they come.

Don't have about 4 or 5 yotes to run this should be a good one!!

Greg I need 2 numbers an I be there to run sat morning. Thsnks God Bless!!!

hunter this is greg someone else put that on the site i didnt u always have crybabys start things and as for game jw webb and clyde ely ran today call and ask to get your information and dont believe thugs or should i say want to be s-it starter because your life is not good dont try to bring every one down with you so hunter come and run and have a good time dont let someone else get under your skin my number 228-219-8490 if u ever have any question so have a good day

sure will jordon thanks and god bless

btt

Heard they was some outstanding running today..

We been having outstanding running on sat nite with multiple races.

Who all been running who looks like they bringing the heat

Better hope Kenneth Wilson doesn't go with Shiloh or flash ! Is this hunt gonna be a $ hunt?

we welcome Kenneth Wilson and his 2 deer dogs to come.

Ran this morning jumped with in 10 mins an had 3 races for 3 hours with 22 hounds.. Kebo Harvesons Ghost dog looked good an Tims Woods Stride did aswell... See yaw next week..

hi tech this is a speed drive for fox dogs not deer dogs!u cant have several races at one time cause theres never that many coyotes in the road at same time!lol!!!u need to upgrade to some dogs that actually get in the bushes!as far as kenneth if his dogs run as fast as his mouth he might have a chance!lol!but when clyde takes the envelopes the tears will fall!from what i saw hes the man to beat!and dont leave out john he jerked them around bad yesterday from what i saw!

Wat I heard from fri morning from a hunter some of them turning there numbers in from them deer dogs putting a show on. Heard Patrick dee had one that looked good and from Wat I see pretty regular Wat I see on them results his dogs can back him up.

I noticed since they took away his garmin and observing his cellphone usage kenneth havin a hard time gettin there..lol

747 has good dogs fellows. U can rag him or the rest of 747 guys. Them Boys put in numberous number of hours working with there hounds to compete. I think he placed second at one of the biggest hunts this year at the Polaris hunt can u say that. I bet u can't say u have ever won 4 hunts in one weekend either. They all good people and will help anybody any way they can. When u start winning hunts and placing everywhere as much as they do then u may become famous to get talked about..

Whos the top ten going to be? Any one no who all has numbers.

747 webb ely woods an pork

say what you want about 747 but i've ran with them in a bunch of hunts and got azz kicked and it wasnt cause of no cell ph. or gps .dont care what anyone says ive seen it with my own eyes, they got front end dogs.

maby tailend dogs

kinda funny! your dogs are prob chicken chit just like you bahhahahahahahah

Put your money where your mouth is. Mine is on 747.

Give us a lineup on who all has numbers so we can get after this.... Lol post some names..

Webb and Ely
Pork chop & woods
Running faith
Patrick dee
John C
Jennings & redcreek
Shine Simmons & his followers lol
Hi tech
Rocking s
I amagine there going to be way more then them that show too.

Man thats some speed right there!!!! Fast fast fast!!!! Show down of the some of the fastest dogs in the country right there.... Should be a barn burnner....

webb&ely

redcreek

bigcreek

Don't forget about james t an his black jack dog he be hard to beat!!!!

Red creek and big g always place high over there sure they will be there.

I want them all to be there

I kinda heard 747 isn't coming.

they get scared easy nothing new

I guarantee after that smack talking from above they coming.

waisting there time, bet they dont get in the top 3 if over 3 dogs show up at the hunt

webb&ely
shine
red creek

Top dog will be the black wolf!!! Lol ha ha ha

747 got spank by them la boys last week,is thier any truth to this?

Big creek red creek. Big g. Hi tec. Webb and ely no certain order

Dees
Woods
Porky
Tom
Web

Heard hi tech got his so geared they ran slap thru the fox pen gate last sat night!they was running a armadillo so hard down main road when the armadillo took a right turn out road they couldn't slow down fast enough went right thru fence!If there is any armidillo running they will be the one to beat!

They better be geared up cause u not runnin n a hog pen they gone be come n an goin there for u better have a wolf hound

If he cant lap that 640 for 4 hours you better leave him at home... Cause that black wolf is not dartin an diving hes lapping...... Its called a race!!!!!

That's rite with a wolf hound runnin him

Ant no fox dog or road runner geting it here this weekend... Have to be a hard running fast track dog.... That can stay tied to it...

Now we on same page

I HERD IT WILL BE A ONE WOLF RACE.THEY SAY ONE BETTER STAY TIED TO IT.

What u saying there's only one coyote in pen. Cause I've never seen one race in a pen at a hunt when its full of game.

There is several in it.. But it ant going to be a easy win.. Hound goin to have to hunt its game then stayed tied to it.. Ant a normal hunt where ever cull in there gets scored from hitiing game everywhere.. Its goin to be a hunt...

1 2