​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Circle 16 Puppy Hunt

is this a big creek derby hunt again???????????when will everyone wake up!How can people proclaim to be serving the lord on sundays and stealing peoples money on saturdays?????maybe larry will have a lie detector machine present!lol it would probably blow a fuse!lol!!!

Hey buddy just come to the hunt and run with them babies then after we can load up and u can run with derby dogs anywhere u wanna go u choose the pen. Maybe u need to be the one hooked up to the machine. Thing would blow a fuse with u trying to figure out your name. Sad to say that's all your good at is starting crap. Must not be much of man if u can put your name. Coward is what u are buddy.

Hunter you are a sorry piece of garbage Dwayne and his family are the best folks you'll ever meet I'm sorry that you feel this way and would get on here saying lies we can't help we know a dog and keep dogs that are able to compete all over. I'm going to do my best to find out who you are and when I do You will pay for your words!!!!

THIS HUNTER GUY CAN'T HUNT VERY MUCH,CAUSE HE'S ALWAYS ON THIS WEBSITE OR HE HAS A GOOD SERVICE ON HIS I-PHONE.IF HE HAS GOOD SERVICE HE CAN'T BE PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO HIS DOGS.

TOP NOTCH & BIG CREEK,WHEN YOU GOT EM ON THIS WEBSITE TALKING ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME,YOUR GETTING IN THEM BOYS WALLET. .IT NEVER FELLS THAT WHEN SOMEBODY WINS,THEY CHEAT.

I JUST WISH THAT PEOPLE WOULD QUIT BASHING EVERYBODY ON HERE & COGRATS TO EVERYBODY WHEN THEY DO GOOD.

PEOPLE GO HUNTING & THINK THERE DOGS ARE ALL THAT & WHEN THEY HAUL EM & GET BEAT THEY SAY THEY GOT CHEATED.THAT'S A CROCK OF S--T.

U wouldn't no a good dog if u seen 1. An for everbody n circle 16 yall r a joke

Hunter call me like a man 985-273-9161 Im going to find out who you are you have crossed a line that will not be tolerated by any of us

Hunter is weak & a yellow belly coward that don't do anything but play on his computer.Get you some dogs & run the s--t out of em & you may place a dog sometimes.Winning & placing @ hunts is a lot funner than being a computer hunter HUNTER!!!!!

YOU ARE A WEAK JEALOUS PUNK!!!!!!!!!!

If you gonna call em out,put ur name & be proud & mean what you say you little weak no hunting PUNK!!!

Mr hunter why don't you an I get together an run a few an talk since you wanna run your mouth like a lil girl those men ain't cheated anyone an I will stand behind that now bring it "BOY"

Dwayne , Larimie , an Kelly don't pay attention to this crap always a no name piece of crap trying to run there mouth y'all keep up the good work

Not trying to get into y'all's discussion, but they should start doin this site like speeddogs and deleting your post if you don't put your name

Cheater

Man mr hunter you just hating on everybody but I sure feel sorry for you if these guys ever find out who you are cause I'm afraid it's not gonna be a pretty site

BTT

Y'all about the toughest bunch I've ever seen on this computer lmao

When yall gone have a all age

BTT

Pork chop if our game holds up after this puppy hunt we may schedule a Derby , just have to see how it goes. And to this Hunter character , the people we don't let run have worked hard to earn that distinction , respect goes a long ways in my world. I extend it if its extended to me.

BTT

Btt

BTT