​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Results of McCallum's 7 mth 29 days puppy hunt

First thing I did not call u the other day second you r most defiantly an idiot remember u were the one btt the old bay results a couple times a day no one else an u were the one that said " tell me who to call" a smart man would just go back a call the one giving out the numbers but no u just kept bring it back up so think

2nd Pop It (Big Creek James X Big Creek Sportcenter )
5th Soco ( Top Notch Cj X Big Creek Comfort )

Hunter first off I want to apologize to you for even acknowledgeing your post and to let you know I will never acknowledge one of your post again. Now what happened to put me to this point? After worshipping at my church this morning it came to me that there has to be something missing in your life, you are a very lonely person that has nothing in his life. I was convicted that from now on I will be praying for you, that you will find what you need to fill that void in your life,(Jesus Christ). And you are right I do not know who you are and I'm VERY thankful for that. Nick Saucier I would like to apologize for thinking it was you. Thanks for calling and straighting that out and understanding the circumstances that put me to that point. Refreshing to talk to someone with character.

Congrats on your win mr buddy glad to see you getting back into the sport

Thanks Tiny! Great to be back.

Btt.......

1st place -oak ridge smoky x miss red hale

1ST Place was MD'S Chance, Oak Ridge Smokey X Hale's Miss Red.

Dang Brian Lamey give the man a chance to put the breeding up.

3rd,4th is off of RCK Ely's Lil'Tiger xEly's Red 1

WOULD HATE TO NO I HAD TO TAKE 10 MONTH OLD DOG TO WIN A 7 MONTH BABY HUNT THATS RIGHT 7 MONTHS OLD (BUNCH OF CRAP) Its a shame a pen owner gets done the he does trying to have a place to run dogs.

Pups welping date is nov 16 2012 he was 6 months 22 days old at time of the trial. Believe it or not don't care.

Buddy do u know that are did someone else tell ya that??? Sure had a sack of cods on him to be born in nov!! Lol

If hes 6 mos old shouldnt have any cods..they would still be sucked up.comin from brian lamey i can assure you it aint the right age..

I saw the pups LE and he was eligibil for the hunt with over a month to spare .

Hunter I did not have nothing to due with that dog!!! Larry hale bred, and registered it ! So if u got a beef with the dog call Larry hale! And if u need a little special love come see me! We can run dogs , eat some grub , or sit out late at night watching for little green men!lol! Right now I'm at the heart doctor and amazingly when they took a x-ray of my heart all it showed was a picture of ur face! Lol! That shows just how close i keep ur love! I'm scheduled with my shrink next, ur words have unbalanced my bi- polar tendencies ! God bless, all my love!