​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JULY 1st AND YOUNGER PUPPY HUNT ELBA,AL. RESULTS

The hunt was a good one we had 12 judges and 37 hounds,we had hunters from Florida,Alabama,Mississippi,and Louisiana. I hope all had a great time and we look forward to seeing everyone again. This is how it went 1-Victory's Linda Lu (Gunstock Billy X Victory's Lita D) Victory Kennels 2-John B's Kitty (Thompson's Pinkie X John B's Sunshine) John Beckwith 3-John B's Katie (Valentine's Black Dog X Hoover's Showgirl) John Beckwith 4-Victory's Ammo (Gunstock Billy X Victory's Lita D) Victory Kennels 5-John B's Kate (Valentine's Black Dog X Hoover's Showgirl) John Beckwith 6-Dark Cloud Chemo (Gunstock Billy X Victory's Lita D) Dark Cloud Kennels 7-Longbranch Pepper (Longbranch Lobo X Longbranch Dixie) Longbranch Kennels 8-B&B Ranger (Chandler's Papa X Chandler's Ozella) B&B Kennels 9-Dark Cloud Hillbilly(Gunstock Billy X Victory's Lita D) Dark Cloud Kennels 10-B&B Jackie Joyner (Chandler's Papa X Chandler's Ozella)B&B Kennels 11-Dark Cloud Jaylo- Dark Cloud Kennels 12-Down Home Ringo- Down Home Kennels 13-#4- Chad Murphy & Rusty Turner 14-Victory's Sherry Su- Victory Kennels 15-Spires' Scat- Haskell Spires

Re: JULY 1st AND YOUNGER PUPPY HUNT ELBA,AL. RESULTS

Terry, Great Hunt. Congrats to Vic! Haskell and I really enjoyed the hunt with wall to wall running. Thank you for making us feel right at home.
Thanks,
John

What happen to all the Julys????

I see where a couple placed and some 3/4 quarters but the full blooded Julys didn't run away with it.

Congrats to all that placed but the hyp of how the Julys could run 5 hrs and dominate in the AL heat was BS just like we all figured, the AL heat must have caused the wax to run out of the Julies, bout like I figured.

Till next time have a good day

How many entry`s were at the hunt? What was the walker to July percentage?

I WENT THERE TO PICK UP A DOG & I THINK THERE WERE 37 OR 39 IF I HERD THEM RITE.CONGRATS VIC ON YOUR WIN & TO EVERYBODY THAT PLACED.

Congrats to Vick on the win and everyone else that placed, the walkers got us this time but we are not giving up just yet ready.