​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby Hounds For Sale

3 males- 2 BWT Blanketback, 1 -Red & White Blanketback and 1 female- BWT Blanketback, whepled April 3, 2012. Sire: Mic's Showtime; full litter mate to Christy's Lincoln (Boone's Packman X Hayes Biscuit) Dam: Mic's Jolie Liquor ( Mic's Dealer Liquor x Delozier's L'L Red Anna W.) she is Liquor and Guinea bred, sire and dam have both placed in several field trials and two of the best hounds that have ran and trialed. My job has me not able to fox hunt much and field trial none. These young hounds need more attention. Price $200.00 each or $600.00 for all four, contact nunber 601-445-9806, located in Natchez, MS.

I still have two hounds at stud: Mic's Showtime, BWT Blanketback (Clown bred top & bottom) and Mic's Dealer Liquor, Black & Tan ( 2 crosses of Clem's Whiskey and five crosses of Streaking Guinea D., most Guinea blood in any hound alive, throws mostly Black & Tan hounds in color. Dealer is 11 years old, in good shape, still breeds, have to keep in a hot wire fence or he will dig out and catch my coyotes. Want live forever. Stud fee on these hound are $100.00 each.

Re: Derby Hounds For Sale

MICKEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE GYP IF U KNOW ANYONE HEADED TO S.C.

Where are you located

Mr. Mickey are these dogs in running shape?

I have been turning them loose in my small pen once of week.

Will sale all male hounds for $100.00 each.