​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lockesburg pairs puppy hunt 6-15-13

2 class pair puppy hunt at Lockesburg, Arkansas on 6-15.
10-29, 13-29. You will have to have a young class puppy and a old class for each pair. 2 pairs per kennel. $80 per pair. Contact Kevin Smart at 903-824-1078 for numbers. Hunt will be limited to 18 pairs. Should be a good hunt!!!

Re: Lockesburg pairs puppy hunt 6-15-13

I think this will be something different and fun for all the winner will have two have 2 have 2 good pups two win should be great running and a fun hunt coyotes are smart so bring something that runs there game see yall sat at 630

SMOKEY IS BACK......Who bringing the studddddds?

puff puff give... No one talking to Smokey. Smokey thinks everyone out trying to goout and get something to beat hooch and swallow. efird too busy getting his blue prints together for new house. pen owner trying to keep from hitting finger with hammer n umpire. JE and Fox trying to get something to stay n race. And will the LIGHT show up........ Welch,, bring that brindle flash again.... Cox may or maynot come. DA brother sure hehas numbers, but probably tobusy WORKING. But no one knows where..........

Hey Smokey DA im the real Bear step off by the way poochie u need gloves. Hey Smokey u need to step out the spotlite cause JZ and Wolfe isnt comin to clap and mutt and jeff been buyin down south. Who is cox and Tha brother never shows up so thats what they say up north. And tha Efrids they to busy breeding gyps with there new stud dog. Maybe Kidd and Shortstack come out and drive up memory lane o yea bllllllllllllllllllll fire out.

I hear somebody has been shopping!! I Wonder Who Gonna bring some new stuff?

WHAT IS THE NEW STUD DOG EFIRD'S GOT?

John Eric
Can you post results for us

I don't have results, Kevin Smart does. .. 1) Kevin Smart, 2-3) Efirds,.... 4-5 Hoop n holler Not gonna mention anymore. lol

Ok thanks

When is the next one

Not sure about next hunt . give Kevin a call and see what he thinking.