MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Results of McCallum's 7 mth 29 days puppy hunt

3rd,4th is off of RCK Ely's Lil'Tiger xEly's Red 1

WOULD HATE TO NO I HAD TO TAKE 10 MONTH OLD DOG TO WIN A 7 MONTH BABY HUNT THATS RIGHT 7 MONTHS OLD (BUNCH OF CRAP) Its a shame a pen owner gets done the he does trying to have a place to run dogs.

Pups welping date is nov 16 2012 he was 6 months 22 days old at time of the trial. Believe it or not don't care.

Buddy do u know that are did someone else tell ya that??? Sure had a sack of cods on him to be born in nov!! Lol

If hes 6 mos old shouldnt have any cods..they would still be sucked up.comin from brian lamey i can assure you it aint the right age..

I saw the pups LE and he was eligibil for the hunt with over a month to spare .

Hunter I did not have nothing to due with that dog!!! Larry hale bred, and registered it ! So if u got a beef with the dog call Larry hale! And if u need a little special love come see me! We can run dogs , eat some grub , or sit out late at night watching for little green men!lol! Right now I'm at the heart doctor and amazingly when they took a x-ray of my heart all it showed was a picture of ur face! Lol! That shows just how close i keep ur love! I'm scheduled with my shrink next, ur words have unbalanced my bi- polar tendencies ! God bless, all my love!