​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What type of vitaman's/med's help dogs during a field trial??

This is my 1st post on here,I just got told this was going on & looked for myself,I don't know who was using my name on here & don't really care but I will say this there r Alot of medicines that will work & as for winning,I DID win ALOT from 1 day 3 hrs. to 4 days. I don't own a hound now & don't want any but if you no name cowards would post your REAL names I would go get some dogs just so I could run with y'all & show y'all what I CAN do & believe me I DO know where to get the dogs,how to get them ready & what to use on them if I need too. As for as Rowdy goes y'all need to get your facts straight but y'all need to look back I won ALOT more 1 days all over the country & how could you switch a dog in them but I'm sure y'all don't have the guts to post your REAL names or call me. THE REAL Justin Sharp 318-481-0630

Where in any rule book does it say that you can't give your dog vitamins, anti-inflammatory, antibiotics, etc... Not every competitive hunter that works hard at competing gives there dogs steroids and harsh ace drugs but it is my right as a dog owner to give my dog vitamins, med's, etc... if I want to because oh yea, I OWN IT!!!! You worry about what you own and I will worry about what I OWN!!!

I never met you justin and what people are saying i dont care if i ever meet you but if this is all lies you must of pi$$ed alot of people and i was once told not to worry about what people think the way i got it fig if someone is talking about me they dont have much to talk about and as far as hounds go its not the same as when it was people go above and beyond to win the sport has changed alot over. The years so prove everybody wrong go get some hounds and lets see what your made of and why your so great of a houndsman and dont let people bother you i hope to be reading about you in the near future in the hunters horn happy hunting. Mr.sharp

I had Heard of his doings but who was his partner?

keep talking guys. there may be laws aginst some meds. so keep chating away.

Too bad, dogs are not considered agriculture

too bad pens are

Ms.State ag dept.
keep talking guys. there may be laws aginst some meds. so keep chating away.

Well explain to us how fox pens or fox hunting falls under agriculture! Also, I sure hope that you don't work at the state department with grammer like that!

I think you hit the nail on the head with this post! it's not that everybody wants to dope there dogs its just leveling the playing field. I personally think the dogs need lots of real estate under there feet, but it's not only about that anymore if you can't be your own veterary your not gona win an if you do ya better go buy yourself a lottery ticket...just sayn!