Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IL STATE- JUST TO PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE

Dick,
We missed you this weekend!

Shame on you Howard! Eric has been a very quiet man ever since our treaty with the Nation. Now you go and stir the pot---Next thing you know Hillbilly will be chirping in his two cents worth!

PUPPY THE MEDACINE MAN SAID YOU NEED TO EASE UP ON THE POTION BEFORE YOU LET THE SECRET PLAN OF ATTACK OUT OF THE BAG......

Howard, If foliage and other matter are shutting down your high tech hound stuff, the solution is simple. Hang the receiver on one of your ears and a collar on the other. Reception will be perfect.

Ted or Eric..... Do the" GPS" collars work ok at Mallens, or do I need to bring" beep-beep" collars?
I know y'all talk different, was wondering if the collars work different? You know, like receiving in" French", or some other language!
See y'all soon!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

Allan, Don't use em myself, but they seem to work well at Mallens. A lot of hunters do use them successfully.
For some reason they do not seem to work on Julys or collies. As long as you're not hauling either breed, it should be fine.
Are you coming for the Brunswick?

Most everyone is now using them at Mallen's. I finally have converted and am using mine. They won't help much in the first bit after catchup but in the end they are OK.