​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dairy Barn All Age hunt June 22nd Results

Thanks to all that came and help make this another successful hunt. The 12 judges did an excellent job covering some nice hounds. The running was exceptional as the hounds really got after the game.Here are the results.

1st #10---Byrd and Valentine

2nd #0----Byrd and Valentine

3rd #81 Mud Creek Bones (Sambo ex Morrison's Scarlet) Dennis and Drake Lamey

4th #11----Byrd and Valentine

5th #17-----Byrd and Valentine

6th #103 John B's Happy Face (Thompson's Pinkie ex Newell's Happy Feet) John Beckwith

7th #9 Turdhill Widow (Fred Hale's Black Boy ex Frosty Lou D.) Turdhill Kennels

8th #28 Mighty Tite (Mighty Man ex D&S Cobra) Newcomb and Webb

9th #16 Turdhill Troubles (Hemphill's Trouble ex Dark's Cheyenne) Turdhill Kennels

10th #70 Newcomb's Storm (Thompson's Pinkie ex Newcomb's Lil Gal) Newcomb and Webb

Thanks again to All that came: JEFF,BO,SKINNY,JIMMIE,and HARRELL

Re: Dairy Barn All Age hunt June 22nd Results

Congrats to Byrd and Valentine on the win and to every body else who placed

When is the next hunt there ? Is this a thick pen ? Tks

would like to thank all the owners of the dairy barn fox pen and the judges for all their efforts..my son and I enjoyed the hunt and witnessed some fine hounds..congrats to Terry and Donnie on another well derserved win..a couple of hounds that I enjoyed watching was the #47 of top notch & big creek,#3 of Charlie baileys, 747's #12 and hound #58..

Dennis ,congrats to you and Drake on 3rd place . Thanks for mentioning my little hound. A sportsman like thing to do.

does anyone have the point totals to be posted ? would like to see how each dog scored

btt