​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HSUS....COPIED FROM SPEEDDOGS

FYI: Thought Masterfox Users Might Be Interested!!

So everyone will know that HSUS is monitoring this site.......

I traced back a couple posts made on here...the address......"HSUS.ORG" !!!

Don't be fooled....they read every post that is put on this website!!

Be forewarned...think about what you say & how you say it!!

The fight with them to end ALL hunting is ongoing!
If you don't believe it.....go to "protect the harvest" and read about the legislation they have introduced in California, no more bear hunting with hounds. Also legislation to end the use of all "lead shot"!
In Michigan, they put an end to "dove hunting"!
Other states have had legislation introduced to try and regulate dog breeding(i.e. puppy mills they call them), chicken farming, hog farming, the list goes on & on!!

These radicals will grasp at any straw to get a foot in the door politically, & then push forth their agenda, by their attorneys, & lobbiest..as well as lining the pockets of politicians(i.e. under the guise of political contributions).

DON'T BE FOOLED for a minute about their efforts to close fox preserves in Virginia...that is the first step to ending ALL hunting with hounds or any other type dogs. Deer hunters, Bear hunters, Mounted Fox hunters, Bird & Duck hunters, Squirrel hunters, Coon hunters, Rabbit hunters, Bobcat hunters.....you are ALL TARGETS!! It's a step by step process of elimination!!! UNITED WE STAND...DIVIDED WE FALL...ALL HUNTERS , YES EVEN STILL HUNTERS, BETTER UNITE & STAND TOGETHER OR THEY WILL WIN!!!

BUT I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THAT "HSUS" MONITORS THIS SITE & EVEN COMMENTS ON IT!!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

Re: HSUS....COPIED FROM SPEEDDOGS

btt