​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gunstock Casper and Freeman's red rock

Chad i can promise you if you take a gyp to Red Rock or Red Bud you will not be disappointed,we hav a few off Bud that we really like and will be breeding to them as soon as our gyps come in if they will let us.Red Rocks just placed 1st and 2nd at Georgiana 8hr this past weekend.Red Rocks won Derby and All Age on the outside at Alabama State.They hav another dog named Rowdy off of Red Bud that is a really nice hound also.The Freemans and Top Flite have several to watch out for.

What is red rock bred like?

His sure is Head's Tuff, can't remember dam's name.

His sure has two crosses of Sherdian's Dicenan in him.
His mother is out of Jimmy's Ziplock B. and on the bottom of that is another cross of Diceman.

Seems like the top side has across of Beashers Stinger (which probably don't mean much to modern day hunters but he threw some really fast game hounds in his day).

I had the pleasure of judging Red Rock in a couple different hunts and I can tell you he showed his true colors at each hunt, classy game and enough speed to run up. Seems like he placed in one of them but then again he placed in most hunts.

I have a little gyp off Red Bud now and I've had her out one time and she hooked up pretty good for her first time out, I have a lot of hope for her.

I'm a fox hunter first and field trial if possible and I'm not afraid of their puppies.

Oh and don't be afraid of the Diceman blood their pups are showing to be game enough.

Good hunting
True Grit
Elmore county, AL