MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Which Garmin system to buy???

Hands down no doubt alpha I have owned and use both !!! Alpha by far better

It just depends on if you wana shock collar or not they both track the same hav ran both of them side by side in same truck alpha has mor features but is much mor expensive they both lost signal bout the same range and frequentcy so in my opinion for what its worth unless u wana shock not worth it

Thanks for replys.

I already have brand new set of Trashbreaker 6 collar system but concerned mostly with other collar interfernce. I don't field trial (not right now anyway) but several hunting with us have the Astro 320 and i was wondering about collar interference.

You can set a pin code on the DC 40's that should stop the interference and I'm sure wh the Alpha they currently are not having as much interference but there's not as many callers out there yet either but I'm sure there's also a way to stop it with the alphas such as a pin

I've had both systems hands down the alpha. Way more features plus you can get there attention when you need to.

Do they make them for lap dogs???? Did you let the grass grow up and you need a collar to find fee fee in the yard?????

You just load up your sheep hounds and we will play, want it b on the deers though. I'm not scared, YOU????

I bet I can make one of these collie dogs run a nanny and prolly hold it til we get there. No I aint scared.