​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jeff's Blackjack RIP

Hate to hear this Jeff. Black Jack on a percentage basis was probably one of the best producers in a very long time. He was full of the best breeding you could find. His bloodlines have stood the test of time and I am sure will breed on through his offspring for years to come.Upon my visit to your place June 8th this year I looked at as fine of a kennel of young hounds by Blackjack as I have seen anywhere. You have done a remarkable job with them and will for a very long time. I would put him up there with the all time greats. Just wish more hunters would have bred to him as they would have been impressed by his get. Again very sorry to hear this.

MR.LUCAS,SORRY FOR YOUR LOSES!!! I APPRECIATE YOU ALLOWING ME THE CHANCE TO BREED TO HIM. HE MAY BE GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN. AGAIN THANK YOU MR.LUCAS!! R.I.P. BLACKJACK

btt

jeff sorry to hear abt blackjack he was a very good producer, thanks for leting me have the oprotunity to breed to him out of these to gyps i bred to him there isnt a one of them that wouldnt run there were 15 of them i now have 5 kept the best ones easy to handle and start and great mouths and lots of speed, one has a mouth that sounds like a truck horn a big male that can really move ! fox and bobcat hunting on the outside is really gona be steped up around here, Blackjack really did his part,thanks for the oportunity to have bread to a quality hound Brian Mcfann