​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: we the people

I can appreciate each and every word of the above post but...I RESENT the fact that I no longer believe we can save our America thru the democratic process.
At this point, the only real way to save America's future is to force a set of tough decisions upon the people by way of a strong dictatorship -- and I am ABSOLUTELY OPPOSED, to such a thing because it would destroy the few remaining freedoms we still enjoy today.

But it is obvious that democracy is failing America. And that's partly why America is headed toward a near-certain collapse in the not-too-distant future. A President who tells the truth and says we have to cut government by 80% to balance the budget is simply not electable. Too many people have their hands in the cookie jar. Too many voters depend on the government to send them checks, and far too many wealthy corporations are entirely dependent on government enforcement of monopolies and subsidies for their own survival. Big Pharma, for example, would shrink by at least 90% if not for the government's support of the industry.

We have all seen the stats. We are teetering on 50% of Americans that are receiving government handouts. that only leaves 50% to pay for the benefits. But that is the voting force.(where is the majority for a democratic vote?)
their is certainly no SELF benefit in voting for someone that openly says they are reducing your government subsidies."I will not even comment on the effect of illegal immigrants getting to vote"

So what are we left with? There's some good mind tinglers at the following sites:
Michael Ruppert at, (www.collapsenet.com). Gerald Celente at.(www.TrendsResearch.com) . Alex Jones at, (www.InfoWars.com). But most people don't get it.

In fact, the mainstream short-term thinkers and voters don't get it at all. And the reason they don't get it is because they are the problem from the start! They're the ones who voted without thinking and elected professional liars rather than problem solvers.

I don't know the answers, but what I personally,have chosen to do, is try to educate every one that I come in contact with, to pay attention to what is going on and don't just sit their and Hope and Pray that it will work itself out. WE DO NOT NEED TO RESEND INTO A DICTATORSHIP!

Thank you Rodney.The D's and R's work for the same group....and it ain't us!Just look at McCain,Rubio...... Its the same script and different actors!Time to WAKE UP!

everything ive read here i think is 100% true this country is going to fall apart and is starting to now, so many in this country do not know the difference between right and wrong, and are so easly minuplated its scarry!!!! when obama goes out in the country to rally people wonder why he always goes to the collages? my answer to this question ! because from 18 to 30 years of age most of them will believe abt anything ,easly minuplated , and they screen who can go to his rallys, it makes me sick to my stomach to listen to a elected liar like him and most of them are, congress will do nothing its all abt the almighty dollar to them ! how many goes in office a average citizen and comes out filthy rich ? all these inquires they have is crap ! do nothing president, do nothing congress all of them make a mockery out of our constitution !!!!!!!!