Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Well bred hounds for sale

3 more gyps:

1) Ch.McGovern's Tbone x Ch.TK's Greta...Greta by Pond Creek B. Killer
2yr old bwt bb

2) Ch.McGovern's Tbone x Starlite Streak...Streak by Cliborne's Eagle
2yr old red w/ white pts

3) Crystal's Leroy Brown x Teston's Jaylo...Jaylo by Gowen's Smokey G.
2yr old bwt bb

These gyps are as solid as they come. Outside ran , not broke. All have extreme speed and know how to finish a yote on the outside. They each will get their part in ANYONE'S race. Anyone interested is welcome to bring hounds to check them with.

1,000.00 each or 2,700.00 for the trio. Don't call if you don't have the cash!

912-288-2399

Mr Teston what is your physical address? I need it to put in my gps. Your phone must have went dead. We should be able to make it in 8.5 hrs. Thanks

The last 3 hounds posted have been sold. Thanks for your interest in them. I have had several calls concerning the breeding on Tbone and Leroy.

Ch.McGovern's Tbone (McGovern's Sticker x Clark's Lemonade)Sticker by Magee's Sticker. Lemonade by Stretch Hide Iron Man out of Yancey's Cindy 2. Cindy 2 by Ch.Warren's Red Clown out of a Ch.Durham's Bell Hop gyp.

Crystal's Leroy Brown (Ch.Brownland Duke x Brownland Josey 2)Duke by Ch.Woods' Snake out of McCrory's Ruth. Josey 2 by Canoy's Peter Liq. out of Smith's Maggie May. Maggie May by Ch.Canoy's Ringo.

Hope this helps. Again thanks for the interest in these hounds.

Will consider trades on the Leroy Brown hound...well bred well made brood gyps , shocking system , quick track collars , guns , etc...hound is in good health and is breeding good. I got a Sticker gyp showing pups by him now. Post or text me what you have. Thanks. 912-288-2399

Leroy Brown has been spoken for. Thanks

Do you still have sunbeam and is she for sale

Dont have her anymore.

Is the T-Bone hound for sale?

They are all forsale , all are not on sale.

Who has sunbeam. Thanks

Who wants to know?

1 of the Sticker gyps has been sold. We gona keep the other 1....Thanks to all that had a hand in helping us move these hounds!

Only have a couple brood gyps and a bt male pup whelped June , 2013 by Crystal's Leroy Brown out of a Hendrix Timothy gyp left for sale...This is a stud pup from a litter that Reddot raised. 150 for the pup.