​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dog food

I am looking to start getting feed by the ton. I am stuck between diamond and show time. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also does anyone have contact info for the distributor of either near south ms. Thanks

Re: Dog food

6019641976 claude hinton . Showtime feed

ray, we get showtime by the ton and I really like the blue bag. my hounds hold up well on it and I run them weekly. it is as good of feed as you can get for the price.

I really like show time dogs hold up very well getting run two and three times a week. I am just paying 30 a sack where I live. It's getting expensive

Ray , we fed Showtime had to go a long distance to get it , tried Diamond ( Green and maroon sack ), dogs did not hold up as good as they did on Blue sack Showtime and eat half as much . We pay $25.73 for Blue sack . We run twice a week. Jim Eastman

ray, you should be able to get showtime in the 23-25 dollars range if purchase by the ton. call claude hinton, he should fix you up.

Sportsman Pride 26-18 , 21.50 per 50 lb sack at Chancellors in Ellisville Ms

Who does more for the hunts??? Show time or diamond? Show time by far!!!! Support the ones supporting you!

I agree with hunt sponsor. Showtime and pride do a lot for field trailing and they offer plenty of options. Use them!

Showtime making too much $$$. Try something else !!

Need advice....... Looking for a better quality feed, been feeding the PRIDE for 6 weeks and dogs look starved to death and too much mess in kennel.

Worm them

Brad,do you recommend a good wormer? I have been using ivermectin and panacur c monthly for years with good results.In the meantime I have changed feed and the stool looks normal after two days.

Eric Lynn. what color bag of pride was you using???