​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Bruce Leroy

Congrats to JB on placing Bruce Leroy 4th and best mouth at Deep South!! That makes 3 different pens in Louisiana Mississippi and Alabama for all of you talking about him only placing in 1 pen!!!

Re: Bruce Leroy

Well what does he want? A cookie?

Nope. He wants hound of year. Something You will never know about cause you spend to much time on the computer.

Where in LA Mr Alex? What hunt what pen??

Good job Leroy.

Breeders Cup, Jena, LA

Let them talk when it's all said and done Leroy will speak for himself . Bring HOY home Jb

The guys in audalusia Alabama got some fast hard running dogs great pin super nice people good eating hope jb and I will get to go back Great running great place

Inquire you should have been at audalusia it was open to every one

He is a decent hound but wont be hoy when its done. That will be crowned in east texas AGAIN.

In the know. You are cocky we'll see

Was there a big entry,? I would think it would hav been since it were open...who won???

Alex if Cookie had a little Cookies and cream I bet Leroy would take one. But he said he gonna hold up till the World Cup and Eat everybody's Cookies are Cream! Zip Zap u gonna get knocked out!! Just like ur trash talking owner!!

..hunters run there dogs outside

I am pulling for the best dog. I think the World Cup could very well settle hound of the year. I think it is a testament to fox hunting that the top three are all young hunters. Can't wait till World Cup
47 kennels on the draw list 24 judges confirmed and plenty of game. Gonna be great. Be worth an admission just to hang on the fence
Round 1
Zip won
Bruce Leroy 0
Midget 0

Round 2
All the cookies

Can't wait😬

Zip & Zap = sparky...... Get some..

No name posters!!
The proof is in the pudding! Bruce Leroy is the real deal , he is at the top of his peak right now ! The hound is on fire running game like he owns it . Give credit where credit is due! He is one of the strongest competitors for HOY!
Wishing y'all luck !!

May the best hound win. It's the highest honor in our sport. The thing I am most curious about is who Cookie Monster is talking about knocking out ?

Sure got quiet

Cricket!! Post your real name and h may get a response!!!

5 people care

No name post are just like their hounds worthless

Sounds like Dennis Lamey with his crickets crickets. Leroy loves them for Breakfast what I Hurd!!! And I'm sure this post is to him getting scratched at the Mississippi Open!! We all know what he can do he's just not in a Big Name Knl and they out for him!!! He been in how many hunts and just now getting scratched for Babbling. Fishey Fishey Cricket Cricket Win the World Cup or not if we was breeding for 3 day hounds we would have a pen full of them!! But we still pulling for Leroy all the way!!

honest judge.

Lol. U think so no name!!! See what's Hound of the year after the World Cup. U can't keep cutting a good dog down 4 so long. Because it always eventually gonna Bite u in the A$$ ¡!!

Lol, yall already making excuses... Yall wanting pitty scores.... Just put a number on him and open the box, after
That you can breed to what you want....So so hound, been in more hunts than the other top ten but when WC is fininished so will elroy or whatever he name is, Leroy..... I ve seen him run, no fun... As i have said before he is pretty good but pit me in more hunts than others ill score also... May the best hound win... And she will...

Btw, can u tell me how to get in a big name kennel, wait... You mean u have to win more than once... Have how many champions... Ok sign us up as big name then... The man in the middle is actually smart...u just keep opening the gate and ill come on in...

Sounds like the Big Creek Boys describing thereself too a T!!!!! )Holla Back)PLAYER!!!!!!

Pat and to everyone, I have a question and I'm not knocking Leroy or any other hound, but what you are say is that Leroy and all dogs that get scratched are perfect? This is one of many down falls of this sport just as soon as something goes wrong or not the way someone wants its to go somebody cheated! If the dog got scratched he must have been doing something outside the rules. Nobody or nothing in this world is perfect and if you pay attention to your dogs you would see everyone of them has a flaw bad habit that could result in being scratched. If dogs weren't giving leniency because what dog it is who it belongs to where it is in standings or a judge being worried of persecution or not being invited to the next hunt for doing his job that he/she was invited to do we would all be surprised what we would change about our hounds! I don't know about the rest of the world but I don't travel 20 minutes or across country to be beat by a dog that was turned a blind eye when seen doing something that he needs scratched for I go to beat the best or get beat by the best. To all the judges that give us weeks weekends of there time thank you! One last thing know the rules enforce the rules don't be scared to reward a hound for putting that nose on the ground keeping a race or getting a race going and pick the best hound of the 3 days!

Leroy does not have to prove anything to anyone except for me and he has done that all year long!! Gettin scratched is the luck of the draw. He is not a perfect hound but he is as close as I have had, records stand opinions fade!! Hoy or not Bruce Leroy will never leave Bennett kennels!!! Good luck to all top ten hounds and may the best win! See yall at the World Cup!!!!!

If they had a set or had a hound they would put a name on their post. Just punks !!

HOY.... He might win BOY... Babbler of the year... Lol... Is that why he won best mouth at hunt...

My name is Ronnie mason. JB is a fine young man and new to field trialing , Bruce Leroy is a fine hound that any of YOU NO NAME COWards would own . People like you no NAMERS are the reason not many young hunters get in or stay in fox hunting and field trials which is causing our great sport to die. that our fathers and fathers before them started For good fellowship and fun is what it's suppose to be about. So come on guys quit the crap.... And let's get back where our forefathers had this great sport . Like I said. My name is Ronnie Mason. And I'm sick of no name cowards killing our sport. You got something to say to a man about his dogs. Be a man a tell him to his face. Social media has just been the Devils tool for cowards and bully's. (The end) . Congratulations to all dogs in running for HOY. THEY ARE ALL SPECIAL AND UNIQUE IN THERE OWN WAY IN ORDER TO BE WHERE THEY ARE . Happy hunting to ALL🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 and HAPPY HOLIDAYS .

Why was this post started? To brag and blow this hound up..a no named didn't start it. I bet JB wish his buds kept their fingers off the keys and less said better maybe...

Cricket,Elroy, lol and Big name kennel... I know who you are. One more NO name post and your IP number will be block.

Thank you mr Ronnie both of you for your posts . Make me wonder if these no names even hunt . If your not man enough to put your name to it keep it to yourself

How is Bruce Leroy bred?

Ch. McMillans little D x Pindales MyMy b

Buckin Bull Pat
Sounds like Dennis Lamey with his crickets crickets. Leroy loves them for Breakfast what I Hurd!!! And I'm sure this post is to him getting scratched at the Mississippi Open!! We all know what he can do he's just not in a Big Name Knl and they out for him!!! He been in how many hunts and just now getting scratched for Babbling. Fishey Fishey Cricket Cricket Win the World Cup or not if we was breeding for 3 day hounds we would have a pen full of them!! But we still pulling for Leroy all the way!!

hey pat, how bout you leave me out of your bullsh!!t.. I see you still spreading conspiracy theories..everybodys chief detective !!! maybe you should buy you a magnify glass and start lookin for clues on why it aint your hound they talkin about.. leave my name out your bullsh!!t..

He won hoy lol

Them best mouth points helped.LOL see you at the all American and USO.

I don't respond much on here. But I find it interesting that everyone who has something negative to say about Leroy or any other hound in the top ten are either no names or people who couldn't place in a hunt that had just two entries!!!! Before you make opinions that make you look stupid, try puting a dog in the top ten first. Yes there will be some say I'm a nobody and I don't derserve to make a comment either way but I've been to only two Field trials this year and won the dual in both. I know a good dog and what it takes to do what Skid row, Leroy and other hounds have accomplished. So instead of bashing them applaud them, train a hound and try to beat them or just be quiet!!!!!!! Congrats J.b. and Bruce Leroy

Congrats JB glad to see you win it!!
Could've not happen to any nicer fellows , you and your dad!
Good job bud , sure we'll be seeing you !!

Greg we sure thank you we'll be seeing u thanks

I am a Virginia hunter and have no idea what kinda hound Bruce LeRoy is but he must be a bad dude to win the HOY. With that being said there are probably a lot of guys who always got a trophy for participating growing up and don't know how to take a butt whipping. The internet is a useful tool to help promote hunts or hounds etc. But in my personal opinion the internet is the worst thing that has ever happened to our sport and the hound breed. There are folks bashing others dogs and making rude comments about them but do not have the cards between their legs to tell a man to his face his hound has a fault he has seen in the woods. The classifieds and message boards section have ruined the hounds because folks will post any gyp that drips as a brood hound or a field trial dog for sale because he was 24th at a puppy hunt and says he has placed. Those type sure weren't brought up around hounds like I was. Just my two cents. Happy Hunting. Dogs do their talking in the woods not at the keyboard.

Kieth you and Joe are right on I would like to own any of them dogs on that list up at the top seen lot of them run they can move their game

Will leroy be at the All American and USO?

Would like to see what he can do in 4 days at uso.not saying anything about this hound just curious about what he would looking in 4 days running.reason for saying that is like to breed female to him later on

ALL HIS NEIGHBORS TELL ME THAT IT IS LEROY'S FIRST DAY THAT IS NOT HIS BEST DAY!THEY SAY THE 2ND & 3RD DAY HE IS A A$$ KICKING MACHINE,SO HE PROBABLY WOULD BE HELL ON 4TH DAY IF I HAD TO GUESS.I'VE HUNTED WITH A GOOD MANY PEOPLE THAT KNOWS THE DOG & THEY ALL HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY BOUT LEROY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HUNTING TO EVERYBODY!!!!!

Be surprised to see him at an outside hunt or any USO mess.The opportunity has been there in the past.

We would love to bring him to the all American or the USO but have decide to give him a few weeks rest! The next hunt we have planned will be the masters. Hope to see you all there! Thanks for the support on our hound! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

1 2