​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bruce Leroy

ALL HIS NEIGHBORS TELL ME THAT IT IS LEROY'S FIRST DAY THAT IS NOT HIS BEST DAY!THEY SAY THE 2ND & 3RD DAY HE IS A A$$ KICKING MACHINE,SO HE PROBABLY WOULD BE HELL ON 4TH DAY IF I HAD TO GUESS.I'VE HUNTED WITH A GOOD MANY PEOPLE THAT KNOWS THE DOG & THEY ALL HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY BOUT LEROY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HUNTING TO EVERYBODY!!!!!

Be surprised to see him at an outside hunt or any USO mess.The opportunity has been there in the past.

We would love to bring him to the all American or the USO but have decide to give him a few weeks rest! The next hunt we have planned will be the masters. Hope to see you all there! Thanks for the support on our hound! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

First , congratulations on winning HOY . Second , this shows with a good hound and a lot of hard work you do not have to enter a large number of dogs in a hunt to be successfull . Third , I watched Bruce Leroy the third day of The Deep South Masters and he was a running machine . Merry Christmas to the Bennett Family , Jim Eastman

Merry Chrismas to yall Mr Jimmy

Merry Christmas to all and a happy new year

Junior uso is far from being a mess.its in manning sc if u have anything worth bringing come on pretty sure alot of people would like a person like u with big mouth to see if u feed anything that can finish.

You are right rick.and also you won't see many mississippi dog men that far from home.its scarry in the big woods.See yal in S.C.

That's funny right there !! Don't care who u r

What's so funny about the USO? ......Owning a USO CH. from a pen hunt sounds funny to some boys........Imagine that.

I'm with you south carolina.if u guys think that funny come on down to uso and we will see how funny it is

Talk to cookie see what they think

This and that is said on who did what for fox hunting.Well, S.C. has been taking care of things a long time in and out of the wire.And most often in a big way.Small hunts here are not common.Champion titles are won with honor in S.C.

Who gives a **** about s.c. or any other state.The man and his hound won hound of the year.Are you all that small in the nuts and can't say I got beat or what.This is exactly what is wrong with so called foxhunting is jealousy.Grow up act like a man and congratulate the man and hound for what they accomplished.I am proud I know j.b. and his dad mr.joe.Do I think he's the best hound ever,don't know but right now he's the hound of the year and I think that deserves a little respect.If you can't say somthing positive shut the hell up you cry babies and go hunting.

Thanks Brad and Darrell he is a good dog JB thanks a lot of him he wishhe good make every trial but to hard on him got to let him have a break he's just 2 year old