​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: LIKE THEM OR NOT

Tax payers should not be subsidizing Walmart or any other company workers. People that work at McDonald's , Walmart etc should be subsidizing the main income of the house hold. These people should be training for higher paying skills instead of being dependent. Just like Juan Williams said on Fox News Obama want cut entildments American love entildments. Liberals love to give away everybody's money but their own. They give least of anyone. Long as you subsidize a coyote he will sleep beside a rabbit-seen it my self.👹 Can't help someone dispite themselves. Tax payers should be helping the helpless not people that make bad decisions time after time.

When the people find they can vote themselves a raise. This will herald the republic. Benjamin Franklin

At least the people working at Walmart and McDonald's are trying to earn a living, what about the ones that sit on there butts all day couldnt give them a job and have 10 kids that were paying for.

Goggle: What % of Americans receive government assistance.

There is a large population of some of the laziest humans in the history of the U.S.A. Also the most immoral and selfish.If anyone wants help his situation ,get your youth and read the four Gospels regularly along with the rest of the King James.

I agree and disagree with some of the posts. I usually dont comment unless its about hunting or dogs but here it goes. There is no accountability in this country for anything. A child gits left in the car while parents gamble blame the pocker machine a young white idiot shoots up a colored church in my state of SC blame a flag,a muslin scum shoots up a Christmas party blame guns and background checks not ower sorry immigration system and so on and so on.I for one think that we are headed for war inside this country and as a father of 3 not one that I would like to see happen. But also as a father I no as most of you do that we cannot continue on this path of moral destruction and Godlessness. I also no u cant legislate prosperity buy taking from the haves and giving to the have nots that my friends would be communism in its purest form. But also speaking as a proud southern im tired of seeing big business from up north comming down here to git away from unoins and pay us scraps and act like they are doing us a favor, and that my confederate brother's is carpet bagging in its purest form. What is the answer? I dont no but always remember fight for whats right die if you must always remember in GOD we trust.

It's not about taking from the have's and giving to the have not's. It 's about paying a decent wage so people don't need government assistance. That is a majority of this country. Do people understand that 51% of this country makes $50,000 a year or less? How many reading this post fall into that category? And a majority of those folks can't afford to go to college to get an Education. It's not they don't want to.

What's this got to do with fox hunting?