Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2nd Annual Don DuBose Open 5 hr Memorial Hunt

I like to get 3 numbers

Give me a call or text we will get ya some.

BTT

To the top!!

Have out over 160 numbers out, have some wanting some two digits if any of you aren't gonna be able to make it. Thanks

BTT

Have almost 180 numbers out from Al,Fl,SC,Ms,LA, have several wanting two digits, if your not going to be able to make it PLEASE TURN YOUR NUMBERS IN. Thank you and we hope to see you all Fri and Sat.

A lot of numbers out for this one.....what's the top picks????? Heard there's been some practicing goin on over there!!!

I was told triple p are going to be the ones to beat. But I'm pulling for my buddy Chris "goat" smith.

JOHN I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR INFO,BUT THAT AIN'T THE WAY IT'S BEEN GOING DOWN!WE RAN AT CAROLINA TWICE & WE GOT BULLIED REALLY BAD!IT WAS SO BAD THAT I ALMOST CALLED & REPORTED IT,BUT I DIDN'T CAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO START ANYTHING!

TIC & BIG CREEK ARE THE ONES WITH THE HOT HOUNDS RIGHT NOW!

A lot of power coming...

I'm with you Heath, with the line-up that has numbers and the amount of judges we have lined up it will be a show down. A lot of good kennels and hounds be at this one.

Heath that is Funny! It's gonna be a good one!

Awesome hunt. Might have been the best one I have been to.i didn't place but there was plenty of judges and good running.Food,fun and a whipped but, when is the next one. Congrats to all who placed!

On behave of the family we would like to thank the hunters that showed from 6 states entering 114 hounds. Mr Paul had the pen rocking and we had 5 hours of multiple packs running the entire hunt, and thank him for hosting us again this year. Thank you to Stewart Baxley for handling the bench show Fri. nite, and had his work cut out with over 20 in both classes. But CRHA (D) CH T&C Duke winning BIS and Morris Molly winning BOS.
We dodged the rain (thank you Lord) Sat morning and Mr Jim Wheeler and his 46 judges did an amazing job in 5 hours turning in over 2000 scores for a hunt total of 54,080 points, this almost gave Sky Scott typing cramps he said. But we thank you all for giving up your day and judging for us. Thank you to Michelle, Donnie, Kay and Jesse for helping out with everything, also to Dennis Davis for again cooking some jam up bbq for us Sat and Steven Sikes for the chicken and rice Fri nite, as usual it was some good eating. RESULTS:
1: (1070 pts) Triple P Stubby - Triple P Kennels
2: (1040 pts) Big Creek Blue - Big Creek Kennels
3: (950 pts ) Triple P Sweet Lu - Triple P Kennels
4: (945 pts ) DuBose Black-Ice - 850 Mafia
5: (920 pts ) Big Creek Sam - Big Creek Kennels
6: (905 pts ) Triple P Rehianna - Triple P Kennel
7: (885 pts ) Triple P Lil Momma - Triple P Kennels
8: (815 pts ) Lovetts Rock Star - U-Got-2 Lovett Kennels
9: (805 pts ) DuBose Avery - 850 Mafia
10:(775 pts) Freestate Maddie - P-Town & Freestate Kennels
Comb winner was DuBose Black-Ice (850 Mafia), Best Mouth was Triple P Sweet Lu (Triple P Kennels), and Classy Hound was Dry Creek (B) CH Morris Dolly (Top Fox & Big R Kennels)
Thank You all again, hope to see you all next year for a even better one, also THANK YOU to Speciality Feeds and Baker Farm Center for donating 1 1/2ton of feed to us. Hunters feel free to fill in your breedings.

Had fun good hunt

It was a Very Good Hunt! Congratulations to all who placed! Can't wait to do it again next year!!

Very good hunt everything was done first class I will make the trip again next year congrats to everyone who placed and won. Didn't see a bad dog out the 114 that was there. It was nice to meet some new folks look forward to traveling to some more hunts.

LIKE TO THANK THE DUBOSE FAMILY FOR PUTTING ON SUCH A FINE HUNT!

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PLACED!THIS IS ONE OF THE STOUTEST HUNTS OF THE YEAR & BEST ONE DAY HUNTERS IN THE SOUTH!THE PEN WAS ROLLING WITH PACKS OF DOGS EVERYWHERE!GOOD JOB ON A FINE HUNT!

Congrats to my friends Rob & Brandon on there success y'all are on top of the field trial world also good job Dubose boys and my good friends Sonny and Angela for placing Rock Star he is the real deal.