​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: MSHDA 3 DAY HUNT?

We had 36 year before last and had 27 last year. If you would like to judge give me or David Smith a call. And any other help will be greatly appreciated. It cost a lot of money to put a hunt like this one. Donations of any kind, dog food, collar's, lead ropes anything that a hunter might use would be very helpful. And volunteers for asking for donations would be greatly appreciated. Call at any time.

Books are open !!!!

BTT

How many numbers is out so far?

btt

2 weeks away who is it going to be?

Big creek
Big creek
Big creek
Webb
Webb
Webb
James
That's in both classes. That's just my picks these men are good houndsmen and are always hard to beat. It will be a good 3 days. Herd the pen is in great shape and full of game.

Yelp!👍

Will there be a supply trailer there this year?

We will be there Thursday afternoon with our supply trailer , looking forward to seeing all our friends . Thanks

Not much talking going on. That list must have everyone nervous.

How many numbers are out with it being same week as masters?

I think the top ten list is gonna change ,probably wont be close to what was listed!!! those guys from north ms are coming with bout 30 head and u know the mafia will be ruff but we will see what everyone thinks after the hunt

What guys from North MS are coming?

Better get some waders and life jackets on them. It's going to go to the ones that can swim 3 days.

I don't know who all from the north will come but all I hear about is how tuff they are for three solid days. I heard they have a bunch of numbers .I guess we will see what they got

If I can recall the boys from up north won the derby and was second in all age last yr!!! But hey it's a different yr. But very glad they making the trip down south to support the hunt!! Don't count em out!!

Who done that by stander I certainly dont remember anyone from the north winning

What area are yall calling the north????

24/7 kennels won derby and I think LOBO was second and led the hurt until the last day?? Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

By Stander you are correct with your statement as I remember!! Glad to be coming back to picayune and bringing 24/7 and Lobo with us. Add a nother great hunter to crowd this yr. Not how many we hauling down. 25- 30 head

Wish yall the best of luck 3 county kennels and 24-7 glad to hear that
Yall are comin back down ! Cant wait to see yall and we all know yall have some good
Hounds and truly enjoy the sport as much as anyone
Look me up when u get here

Heard flip McGee and his champion hounds would be attending,prolly be over if he does.

Ain't got no great hounds but looking forward to running meeting new friends and fellowship and hunting with 3 county 24-7 and lobo.

Those that swim will win. Judges will need swim gear to score hounds under water.

Uptown funk you up, Uptown funk you up!!!! Holla Back!!!!!

Better be up town swim you up. Hip Watters needed.

Could someone give me an up date on the pen? I know it's wet but with rain this week to I would just like to know how the getting around is. Thanks in advance.

Heard the running was excellent Saturday night and the roads were in good shape with just a little water over one or two of the roads but easy to drive through. Hopefully most of it will be gone by the time the hunt starts so maybe we can have a REPEAT of last years AWSOME HUNT!!!!

Yes the passed years have been great. I was just concerned with the rain we had and more to come Thursday Friday Saturday again. Which night is the bench show on?

Well you can always come eat and socialize and donate to a very important organization. That is all we doing cause it looks like the top 10 holes in both classes are all taken according to the predictions above so we just gonna bring the same ole deer dogs we had last year and have a good time socializing and donating

Are most these hunters and hounds primarily deer ? Any strictly foxhunters in Ms.?....I talked to a Ms.game warden and he said there were no foxhunters left in Ms.

THEY ARE ALL FOX HUNTERS!!! I WAS USING THE TERM DEER DOGS AS A FIGURE OF SPEECH FOR BEING JUST AVERAGE SORRY I DIDNT CLARIFY THAT AND AS FOR THAT GAME WARDEN HE IS TALKING OUT OF PLACE!!!

Yes it is a great hunt to support we will be there with our deer dogs as well. That list will be hard to beat. By the way we run deer with our fox dogs to. See everyone Friday morning rain or shine.

Will you be taking entries on Friday morning? What time will cast be?

Mafia,I was just asking.. was told nobody has tried to run fox in Ms. in over 40 years and the foxhunters had all passed away.

All packed up and will be hitting the road early headed south. Got the deer dogs snorkle fitted and ready for a good hunt and a good time. Hope we got a dog that just can finish!! They way I hear all the heat that is gonna be there it may dry up the rain as fast as it hits the ground.

Can we enter dogs on Friday morning??

I'm pretty sure you will be able too the have in the past give Kermie a call he will be glad to answer any questions you got

Ok boys it going to be wet wet wet but hey lets get it on. Bring your water boots. Its going to be a great hunt.

The rain is bad on top of what is already here but its for a great cause these men do a lot for or sport. Please come support it rain or shine. Do the best with what we are given. Good luck to all. See everyone in the morning. Happy hunting to all.

Well it's go time. Who's it going to be?

How many hounds?

111 derby 94 AA. Wall to wall running.

Talk is you boys put on the big hunt this week bringing the competition.