​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CRHA 2015 Puppy Champion 2cnd Half

All you've done is bash the crha since beginning, will u please shut up you don't even go to hunts anyway so y are u worried bout it. Everyone is throwing crha pup hunts so y are u worried bout it.. There is regular hunts posted on here that are not master affiliated there's also national hunts, crha hunts(which u seem to love and keep up with), afha hunts masters hunts all the above heck there's even a classified section on here where maybe u could get u another pair of big girl panties or maybe even a good dog.. But anyways could u please shut up.

Re: CRHA 2015 Puppy Champion 2cnd Half

Apparently that is where u found yours i got to check an see if they sell them that big to hide in or sence u are so famillar with it can u tell me where to find them wait I I don't need them I have no problem letting you know who I am thanks any way as far as bash it all I done was ask questions about 1 how is reg work 2 what does the money go to 3 an I did say there was a few things I did not like about it so u need to get your facts straight before telling me this I really don't thinks that will happen because the silk panties must cover the letters on that key board the spells your name. Thanks have a good day