​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My experience & letter from AFHA

How come my no name post got deleted and no one else's. Just thought I would try it to see. Just a question.

All this makes me proud to be a foxhunter, SMH

I understand people have opinions of people. I have had respect for all of you for going out and creating this "mirrored" image of a new system. Even though the reasoning is BS, I still respected all of you because I know you all think you are really doing good for our sport, and I know you all love it as much as I do. But, the same ones that go with that last sentence of this letter are also the same ones that have been on all the boards of the Masters for years, including the disciplinary boards. Nothing has changed on how the Masters is being handled. So unless it was unfair under the guidance of what you guys helped create it's still a democracy, it's still being monitored by all involved, it is not catered to one individual. As a member of the Leaderboard I take pride in helping make decisions on what is right or wrong for all the foxhunters, I do not know best, but I do have an opinion of what the best is. There are 5 to 7 other members that help me come up with what is best.
I guess I'm just lost in you guy's thoughts, please elaborate on that last sentence.
And since you're all so adamant that there is shadiness taking place, please bring it out. You're just as guilty if you know it and don't expose it. I don't understand how you can bash something you helped bring to near perfection. Don't forget the great things you've all done in this organization, I haven't.

This is my first and only message on this subject. Donna I have not responded did take of a post that was personally aimed at individuals including you. I have not taken off all no name post but I have taken off those aimed at individuals except your post aimed at me. I don't know you and would not recognize you in a crowd. Have a nice day.

There is no rule in Masters rule book that I or Cliff can find that states that dogs have to be kept on premise. It is the option of the hunt other than the Top Gun where I believe it is a bylaw. The Masters affiliated hunts have that choice however that is one thing the Corporate hunts have maintained. Obviously if hunt was ran at Hope that would of not been the case nor at Paradise Hills in IL

That ended much quicker than I expected.

bird I think perry did right ! Your just a young boy that knows truth! The truth is everyone looking for a angle to get ahead period ! Start using polygraphs and drug testing top ten at each hunt u will find out quick who's so honest! You got dogs in your area that's champions should been scratched ! No one wants to address real matters at hand! Which is there is a few Chiefs got their feathers plucked by Ronnie and want to create a new wonderland in which they can control simple as that! All fox hunters is not dumb and the turn outs are proving it down south! Have a nice day from a old timer!

Who needs Anti-Hunters when we have each other.......

Larry you
Might be right