Return to Website

Lakeside Smallmouth Bass Club Forum

Welcome to our fishing forum. Please feel free to post a message of interest to our viewers. Thanks.

Lakeside Smallmouth Bass Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pickeral in Wentworth???

Got a phone call from Kevin M this evening saying he caught a 12" pickeral in Wentworth

Has anyone else caught any in that lake??Terry and I were there yesterday but we didn't get any...didn't get many bass either

Ken

Re: Pickeral in Wentworth???

man you just made my gut turn I havent heard of this yet ! but this is something really sad to hear and kinda ****** ya of this happened in first place

after fanning its clear sailin for them.thay can come from the other way(upper lakes)and could have for years but i think there being lugged.if pickeral was caught in wentworth im sayin thats to quick for them to show buy swimmin up that system somebody put them there.wentworth is right in the heart of the lakes in that way ....fkn stupit

if i were a dfo officer id stop every boat on the 101 an 103 in the spring of the year and look in the well. these pickeral an bass r showin up in to many lakes were thay never were before

I have to agree Hank. its so stupid that we have people out there that think this is a good idea to move fish