Jasmine's Feline Message Forum

Confessions of a Cat Breeder

Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder

We've acquired a great following!

Cat and Kitten Stories

Welcome to Jasmine's Feline Forum

Please feel free to air your kitty problems, ask a question,
or just write about the love you share
with your special feline friend.

Feel free to add your own comments on questions
to help out where you can.

Please note that questions and answers may become part
of our feature articles or stories.

Jasmine's Feline Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A pregnant paws

Hiya anyone that can help!!

I have taken in yet another stray cat.....and surprise surprise.....shes pregnant. (damn I HATE irresponsible pet owners with a passion) Anyways......Sonny.....our cat was "leaking" a mixture of blood and water..mainly water, 2 weeks ago....and our vet said she was miscarrying. He didnt want to see her....just let mother nature takes its course. Well..the leaking stopped after a day and Sonny is getting fatter.....and the kitten(s) are kicking. So IM assuming my vet was wrong....BUT knowing nothing at all about pregnant cats....I dont know what I should be doing.

( a side note is that my vet is disgusted with me coz sonny isnt neutered.....but I couldnt bring myself to abort any kittens she was carrying.....so I ignored his advice...which he didnt like. Sonnny will be getting neutered after the kittens tho.......and Im assuming I need to wait 6 weeks.Is this correct?)

I love my cats.....and kittens isnt what I expected.....but now they are coming....I dont want anything to happen to them. Any suggestions or tips or plain old "DO THIS"'s?

ANY help at all would be much appreciated

Thanx much