Jasmine's Feline Message Forum

Confessions of a Cat Breeder

Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder Following Jasmine's Confessions of a Cat Breeder

We've acquired a great following!

Cat and Kitten Stories

Welcome to Jasmine's Feline Forum

Please feel free to air your kitty problems, ask a question,
or just write about the love you share
with your special feline friend.

Feel free to add your own comments on questions
to help out where you can.

Please note that questions and answers may become part
of our feature articles or stories.

Jasmine's Feline Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cat peeing in unacceptable places

Hi,

My two year old Cornish Rex (neutered) keeps peeing where he shouldn't. He's done it in various different places, but it's usually somewhere in the kitchen. It's been happening for several weeks, but I only just found out who was doing it. Just as well I was here to find out too - he peed on an electrical socket this time, I only noticed because I heard strange noises coming from the kitchen. When I got out there, Howie was spraying and there was smoke and sparks coming off the socket! I ran and shut off power to the whole house until it could be fixed. Howie could have killed himself... or even burnt the whole house down... if I hadn't been home to hear the noise

Are you able to shed any light on this? Physically Howie is fine, it is definitely an emotional/behavioural problem - but I really don't know how to overcome it.

Thanx

MINE TOO!!!! HELP!!!

Hey, my cat started pissing on our bed too for some stupid reason, of course at that time he was 5 months and started spraying.

Since then I got him neutered thinking that would stop the problem.

But that damn cat is still doing it!!

I heard it takes 6 months to overcome the thing from being neutured and all just like it does male humans and all, but most of the time its all behavioral. I'm trying to figure out how to stop that as well, I think our cat don't like hubby!!

Anywhoo, Until I get down to the problem of this we are almost ready to get rid of our cat cause of it. We are washing our bed sheets EVERY DAY!!

anything would be good! I did fine a good odor removal though in the mean time.

It's called nautre's miracle. It coems in a red and white bottle and works really well esp. in the capet machines.

any hints would be great!!!

But I do understand the fustration of that!!

J

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

My two year old Cornish Rex (neutered) keeps peeing where he shouldn't. He's done it in various different places, but it's usually somewhere in the kitchen. It's been happening for several weeks, but I only just found out who was doing it. Just as well I was here to find out too - he peed on an electrical socket this time, I only noticed because I heard strange noises coming from the kitchen. When I got out there, Howie was spraying and there was smoke and sparks coming off the socket! I ran and shut off power to the whole house until it could be fixed. Howie could have killed himself... or even burnt the whole house down... if I hadn't been home to hear the noise

Are you able to shed any light on this? Physically Howie is fine, it is definitely an emotional/behavioural problem - but I really don't know how to overcome it.

Thanx