​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW MESSAGE BOARD---

Due to all that has happened in the past few hours I have locked the old message board---It is very important that everyone be cautious as to the content of your posts and replies---Do not say anything that the anti's could possibly use against us---Many things we put on this board are totally in fun, like the number of hounds entered, prize money won, amount of game a pen has or does not have---Plain and simple we talk as if we know things for a fact when we don't---However those that are trying to stop us from enjoying one of the oldest sports in America have the resources and dedication to make life difficult for the good ole everyday fox chaser like you and I---

Heck our first President, George Washington chased fox---So did many others in early American history like Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson and Robert E. Lee---We work so hard to preserve and protect every fox or coyote---We are the only sport that does that---We bring many dollars into the local economies that we visit---Evidently these facts get overlooked---So be on your toes---

Re: NEW MESSAGE BOARD---

fred how do we get in the locked forum if you could call me 309 712 4579 or post your number

Right now no one can get in---Only the new message board is open---It will not change until we can see where things are heading---

surely the president elect can get the password fred! I understand, do what you think you should. guys in fl got a tough deal, plauge spreads fast so containment is a good thing when needed.
hill city

I need to get on the message board and check a post someone sent wanting numbers for a field trial. How can I get to it??? How do we set up a password?

Right now you can't do it but tell me what the post is and I will copy and paste in the new forum---This is a very slow process and it will probably be this afternoon before I can get it done---Be patient and I will try to help anyone out if I can---

The post I need is "Green Hill Hunt" posted by Roger Knight. If you can help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Fred every one that was in that meeting knows how bad the computers hurt our cause. With a little help we can change it into a positive. This is a good start.

Good one Fred

Tony Malphurs
Thanks, Fred every one that was in that meeting knows how bad the computers hurt our cause. With a little help we can change it into a positive. This is a good start.

This is the only site I've ever seen that didn't have moderators. These are members who have the authority and capability to delete a thread or post that isn't in lines with the site or that is offensive or that would hurt the sport. Like if someone comes on here looking for a dog to catch and kill a yote. That isn't a good subject to be on here right now. When something like that shows up, a member can alert a moderator and they can delete the post.

We do have moderators for masterfox and I average taking off about one post per week---All anyone has to do is to call me at 903-809-3811---I don't read everything that hits the board---

As for no name posts, I would just as rather see one from "In the know" as one from a made up name---When folks get to far out of line I know how to ban an IP number and I have done that several times---