MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HUNTING

http://home.mdwfp.com/Education/Info.aspx?id=25

Go to this link.

Contact EVERY person on the list.

Have your friends contact EVERY person on the list.

2 days later , contact EVERY person on the list.

Do you get the point ?

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HUNTING (field trialing, still hunting, rabbit hunting, whatever) then you need to continually call these people. They are in charge.

Ask if they are for hunting or against hunting.

Ask is they are for preditor control.

Or are they just in a position to cater to a couple of very biased , very narrow minded radical groups ?

Or sit back and the tree hugging, anti fur , anti meat people will be telling you what you can and can't do.

The choice is your.

Re: IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HUNTING

the la hunters really need to call the numbers listed because as you now they are already trying to stop you from deer hunting with dogs in ms so start calling now and not later.....

here is a number to call

DIRK DEDEAUX
CAPATLE NUMBER 1-601-359-2428 ROOM104 A
HOME NUMBER 1-228-255-6171

Please remember evrything we tell each other they SEE!! They made it evident yesterday when they had copies of things said on these websites!!! Good luck to us all!!!

just an idea and if Im wrong you can tell me Im wrong and why. I can handle it. However why would you want to contact state representatives or wildlife commisions in states that arent in a fight to keep fox pens open. you are only drawing attention to what has happened in florida and possibly starting a chain reaction in other states. Isnt that what the anti's want in the first place. I personally believe we can be very vocal in florida thats not the issue. But to be very vocal in states with state reps that havnt thought twice about a fox pen is really just opening an unecessary can of worms. Just my two cents please tell me if Im wrong and why and I will go along with it.

I don't know that you not right,I think what we really need is to get every state organized, get the right info in our hands and the right leadership and lawyers, lobbiest, etc in place and stay vigilant and not let our efforts stalemate
DEREK

Be pro-active , not re-active.

Contact them now, because they are already hearing from the anti's.
HSUS spent 100 million on lobbyists last year.

Coyotes are an unwanted predator.
Texas was dropping tablets from planes trying to kill them off.
Kids in California getting nabbed at the playground.
Uncouted number of pets being attacked.
Coyotes walking around central park in New York.

Most states have open season for them.
Pens keep the population a little in check.
Pens keep the hounds off unwanted lands.

Ask the commissioners to ask the towns of Creedmoor,Emporia,Jena,Pamplico,Manning,Harrisville,Grenada what the field trials mean to their economies.

IN MS. THE LAW THEY ARE TRYING TO PASS ON OUT OF STATE DOG HUNTERS WILL EFFECT PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO FISH BECAUSE LA. WILL SHUT DOWN FISHING FOR OUT OF STATE FISHERS AND SHRIMP. SO TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT FISH THEY BETTER HELP US OUT. WE ARE TAKING MEMBERS FOR THE HUNTING DOG ASSOC. CONTACT DAVID SMITH AT 228-861-5711 OR KYLE LADNER 228-697-2044 ITS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY TO BEABLE TO HUNT.

If you stop out of STATE HUNTERS from running hounds, you will loose awhole lot revenue. Thanks La. Hunter..................

If Miss. wants to stop out of state hunters from running hounds.Maybe we should put a road block for Miss.workers crossing state line to work.Thanks another La.Hunter.............

DONT GET MAD CAUSE YALL FELLERS WANT BE HUNTING UP HERE 4 LOng ![ MISSISSIPPI HUNTER

KEEP TRIPLE T OUT OF FOREST AND YALL WELL KEEP YOUR DOGS.

Mississippi hunter it's people like you who ruin hunting for evebybody, first no dog hunting then no hunting at all. Our LA. buddies will get to hunt next year, that's a fact.