​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FREEDOM !!!

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TOO ME WHEN MY FREEDOM WAS TAKEN ?

WE ARE BEING PUT TOO SLEEP !!! I DO NOT TRUST THE

JUDGEMENT OF ANY BODY IN THE GOVERMENT ANYMORE !!! DO

YOU FEEL THE GOVERMENT HAS TOO ACT IN YOUR BEST

INTEREST ??? I AM FREE AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WITHIN

THE LAW "THE TEN COMANDMENTS" WHAT I FEEL LIKE AS LONG

AS I BRING NO HARM TO ANYONE !!! FLORIDA IS JUST THE

START PEOPLE !!! SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS RULE THE

GOVERMENT ON EVERY LEVEL FROM LOCAL TO NATIONAL !!!

IT IS TIME !!! IT IS TIME PEOPLE GET UP OFF YOUR

HANDS AND DO WHAT HAS BEEN DONE !! YOU CAN SIT

HERE AND RING YOUR HANDS ALL YOU WANT BUT UNTIL WE

SET THIS COUNTRY BACK ON THE RIGHT PATH WE WILL

ENDORE ALL OUR FREEDOMS BEING TAKEN FROM US !! THE

ONLY THING THESE PEOPLE WANT IS OUR TAX MONEY !!!

BOTTOM LINE !!!! AND THE SAD PART ABOUT THIS WHOLE

THING IS THE GOOD PEOPLE OF FLORIDA WHO HUNT AND PAY

TAXES ARE BEING SLAMMED !!!

Re: FREEDOM !!!

I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE DUMPED A HUNDRED HEAD IN THE PEN SATURDAY NIGHT BOSTON T PARTY STYLE
INVITE THAT WOMAN THAT MOVED IN NEXT TO THE PEN FOR A BEER

I wonder if these animal rights groups are "buying" government support!!

WONDER, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ALL US DOG HUNTERS WOULD TURNED OUR DOGS OUT ON THE OUT SIDE LIKE WE USE TO DO.THOSE OF THEM THAT ARE AGANIST US PEN OWNERS MIGHT WELCOME US BACK. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE COMING FROM. A COYOTE IS A PREDITOR. THAT MEANS ANY ONE CAN SHOOT HIM,TRAP HIM. POISON HIM ANY OTHER MEANS OF KILLING HIM.LOOKS LIKE WE ARE DOING THE FISH AND GAME A BIG FAVOR BY KEEPING THEM ENCLOSED. I THINK IT ALL COMES DOWN TO MONEY. THEY WANT A PIECE OFF THE PIE.THE FISH AND GAME HAS NEVER BEEN FOR THE DOG HUNTERS IN MY AREA.THATS WHY I SPENT A LOT OF MY MONEY,TIME, AN A LOT OF HARD WORK TO PLEASE THEM. THEY JUST WANT LEAVE US ALONE. AND THEY NEVER WILL UNLESS WE BAN TOGEATHER AN FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS.WE PAY TAXES TO.GUST MY THOUGHTS.

Mr. Leon I couldn't agree more. We were pushed out from running on the outside so we spent thousands of dollars building enclosures so people that complained od dogs crossing there acre of land on the outside would no longer have to worry BUT that is not good enough either. Maybe we should all load our hounds up if they shut down the pens and either take them all to the nearest PETA organization and present them to them,or the wildlife & fisheries and see if they do the right thing and care for and feed doctor and love them as we do OR will the organization have them put down.Lets see how they like hundrd' of thousands of hounds.If not maybe we could all take the collars off and cast them to run in the wild from now on.Let them deal with thousands of hounds roaming free.

The problem is not PETA or any of these other organazations. It's us hunters. The next time you see a doghunter wether he or she hunt's raddit, squirrel, coon, deer, quail, hog's or just goes and listen's to a good fox or coyote chase ask them to show you their updated Dog Hunters Association card, then you will see the problem. All hunters need to stick together including still hunters, let them know once they stop the doghunting they are next. Maybe some of them will understand. That is were FREEDOM comes from, sticking together. No army has won a war by being divided.

God Bless the Worm and AMEN! He has said a mouth full.