​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
O.K. everything is open---

It's all open again---Right now you can post on everything except the archives---If you want to post on the archives I can open that also but I really think we only need to post on one message board---

Do you like the idea of having to enter a password to post---Do you think that would help---We can make everyone use names---This website is for you---Voice your opinions---

Re: O.K. everything is open---

I DEFINATELT THINK THAT IT NEEDS TO HAVE A PROFILE SET UP AND PASWORD PROTECTED TO WEED OUT THE ANTIS -DAVID BAILEY

The right computer whiz can get in to anything and I'm sure they have them on board....TYE

I don't see a downside to it!!

I think everyone that is given a password
should have a registered kennel with either the
Horn or Chase. Or be referred by someone who is.

I vote for password and real name

Will passwords and kennel registrations, stop someone from googling masterfox and reading posts anonymously??

It doesnt on other sites. All the passwords etc, do is prevent you from posting without having one. Or maybe someone knows more about this and has some useful ideas.

Agree with name/password

ANY SITE CAN BE HACKED INTO SO WHY BOTHER WITH PASSWORDS I LIKE IT LIKE IT IS. JUST NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU POST ON HERE AND USE COMMON SENSE.

I AGREE WITH JL IF WE CAN POST ON HERE THEN THEY CAN USE FAKE NAMES AND PASSWORDS

What about someone like me who don't have a registered kennel? I only have a few dogs and just like to hunt. I dont have a specific line of hounds I keep breeding up to or anything. Most of my dogs are all just litter enrolled and have not been registered. my best dog is a grade dog. I think some of this stuff is getting a little crazy, I mean I completely understand all the helping other people out and all, but some of this is ridiculous. and you are right tye, people can get around on a computer whether you want them to or not.....its not that hard. The posts that throw up red flags are fairly easy to spot in my opinion, but, what do I know. The no name posts I know can get aggrivating, but I've been on the giving and the receiving end of them. its all in good fun. And for "whoever is reading this", EVERY HUNT THAT I HAVE BEEN TO HAS BEEN AN EXPERIENCE THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET, WHETHER IT BE THE FOOD, THE RUNNING, THE STORIES OR MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE STAND UP PEOPLE THAT ORGANIZE THE EVENTS THAT WOULD GIVE THE SHIRTS OFF THEIR BACKS TO HELP ANOTHER MAN OUT, THIS SPORT HAS SOME OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER FIND......and thats how i really feel. thanks

i think you should have to have password to get on and a registered kennel so everybody know who you are

fred has any info or post from this web site ever been used agianst foxhunting in court or you.i meen i have been to a other website which does this issue no justice ?

I don't think everyone should have to have a registered knl
but if you don't you could always have references.
Even with extra security just need to save all the
bulls**** talk for the campfire!

Same name ( realname) same password! Once you log in no need to log back in unless you are on another computer or sign out on your computer. Only way to get on the site. Like facebook. But that other man is right the computer wiz will find a way.

Steve---

Yes, I did receive a threating letter from a lawyer hired by Jeremy Maines stating that a post was on the board that included his name, address, website and e-mail address---What that was hurting I have no idea---I had never even read the post---I removed the post and the next day the famous meeting in Florida took place

This just goes to prove that they can dish out the crap but they can not take it. They would not have even known about the post except for the fact that they are monitoring our sites. They want to be able to gather information from us for their cause but we are not supposed to have any information on any of them.

Don't know about the rest of you all but I say TOUGH ****!!!! Fight fire with fire and let the games begin, we will all stand together and show them all that common sense still prevails in this the United States of America.

i say require some kind of requirements for log in,kennel affiliation,references, etc......if it takes 24 hrs to approve , so be it.....if it is urgent make contact w/ someone else that has access

Exactly!!!

I BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE A PASSWORD PROTECTED ACCOUNT! IT WOULD BE A HASSLE AT FIRST, BUT WOULD CUT DOWN ON THE OUT OF LINE NO- NAME POSTING!

Fred is that jeramy Maines from Ft Walton Beach?

I believe from my research that he is from Defuniak Springs, FL

mr fred what happened to the search box.i dont see it.

Mr Fred,
i no longer own any walkers but i do read the board every day and still talk with alot of the walker guys here at home and alot of my out of state bud's i have met over the years daily. passwords can be gotten and used by anyone. if i was wanting to control the board i would go with a member list with each member having to get three (3) recommendations from other hunters which know the actual hunter wanting to become a member. most all of us know each other in some form or the other. just don't make me use Cole Moore or Derek Dupree as my references.