​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Buckville may never be the same

Boys the wrath is coming in 5 days yall better have your A Game on Tom Jones you had better give old Sister some extra B-12 and a donut to eat because she may need some energy

Re: Buckville may never be the same

rowton b careful what ya say on here everybody reads it. mr tom will have his ready ubetter b worried about ur own.

Mountain Man I aint worried about everybody besides they cant eat me so why worry about it and I was only B.S.en Tom so go back to the Mountain Top and tend the sheep and Cows and let us worry about the hounds

Everyone is invited to the Garland County Feild Trail I believe you will enjoy it even you mountain man if you handle the pressure

boy's david is back in the kennel and he has been buying dog's so everbody get readdy here he comes!!!!! david call me at 9:00

Boys there is a reason why they built the Fire Department bigger in Buckville they intisapated the fire hazard that was coming you heard the man THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN AND NO ONES SAFE THIS TIME

I bet your dogs can spell better then you'll. Tuff-E-Nuff needs to let lil cornfield in their kennels. They all speak the same language.

We are giving seminars you want to be the first student the first thing you will have to learn is the words MAN THEY SURE KICKED MY BUTT HARD AND ITS SORE

Hey Rowton, Did u win circle t derby this weekend? Didn't see the results on here. Just wondering.

I did think i seen tuff e nuff there didn't i. If ya'll place them dogs on the outside hunts the people there dont have much.

moonshine, who won it- who was top 5. Where was rowton-under his truck with his dogs

Mountain Man if my dogs are under the truck the are laughing because they heard you and Moonshine was bringing them dog pound rejects with yall and they didnt want to embarress you boys to much

David, did u win circle t derby yesterday?

Mountain Man I didnt go to Circle T and if I did win it you can bet the farm I would already told you about it

Moonshine why dont you come find out and did you place anything ACE

YOU KNOW DAIVD THESE GUYS ANIT GOT THE SKILL TO RUN ON THE OTSIDE LIKE WE DO AS FOR THE HUNT SATURDAY I WENT TO HAVE FUN AND TRY M NEW SYSTEM OUT I ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH I KNEW I DIDNT STAND A CHANCE BUT AT LEASE I SHOW UP BUT YES WEI SEEN A BUNCH OF CUTTING BUT THATS WHAT PEN DOS DO IM NOT GOING TO PUT THEM DOWN FOR IT BUT IT TAKE A DOG WITH HUNT IN IT TO RUN ON THE OUTSIDE BECAUSE THERE YOU CANT CUT AS MUCH

Cecil I doubt they have the skill to run in the pen either

Fellows, If ur dogs trot in the pen they probably trot on the outside too. Keep trotting Rowton maybe u will get the best mouth trophy.

well david from what i heard about the outside hunt at waldron you keep chirping about, is that all it took was either being a local or have dogs in it even if you were judging........hopefully just hearsay.......

Is tuff e nuff back in fullforce all ten of you? Is David on probation?

I'll be at the hunt and Tuff-E-Nuff is the least of my worries. The may talk but thats were it ends. I hear Todd Noles is packing the heat and thats why his being so quiet. I'll bet tuff-e-nuff will put one in the top ten but it wont have david rowton on the name tag.

Big Mike either you or I are going to look like a fool after this hunt but I am betting on you If I place a dog in the top ten I will jump in the lake and I cant swim

Darrel Dewayne #1 I aint a local #2 I didnt judge at that hunt and run dogs #3 if you want a peice of me you know where to find me#4BRING IT OWN

Rowton, don't tell me a fellow with your attitude has to b one of them guys that hides under a big kennel name with 10 members just to place a hound ina outside trotter contest. say it aint so, go to the lake and outtrot m other guys under DAVID(best mouth)ROWTON.

Mountain Man come get you some to

David did you say you would jump in the lake if you place a dog?

Make sure hes wearing his coveralls.

Deer Hunter thats what I said

him or the 10 man posse of tuff e nuff kennel?

Be careful about predictions, Runt Kidd, Jerry Hartwick, Midsouth, and the Great Todd Noles all have numbers. Runt is also got some of his buddys some numbers, and the bulls eye is on you Rowten aka the Wrath.

JJ said he had his ready to roll and I got a little gyp off of a fellow that said she was pretty good. He just did not like the spots. The only time I have got to run her she put Ole Wheel Bearing in the dog Box in about 2 hours and was looking straight at the flag of that deer everytime I saw her. She impressed me. I just hope she can impress the Judges at Garland County.

I am sorry but i will have to miss this one.My little three year old is having back surgery at childrens hospital the following monday.I have got too much to do to get ready to be at little rock for over a week.My daughter was gonna run some of my dogs but randy hasn't got enough room for her to stay.Please keep cayden in your prayers and hope you all have a great hunt which i am sure you will.The good lord willing i will be at the ouachita ready to roll.

Todd our prayers are with Cayden and your family. Things like this put life back to it's true meaning. I pray to see all of you guys at Lake Ouachita. Please keep us up dated on how things go. I guess I need to let everyone know that the doctors think the mass in my nephews brain which is very small will go away on it's on and that he had some type of nerve issue they are treating him for and things seem to be doing better. Take care of your family Todd that's what God has called each of us to do. God Bless you and yours.

TODD I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR BABY AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO LET ME KNOW. LET US KNOW HER PROGRESS

Todd we will pray for Cayden and hope for a full recovery besides Bratton will give you a play by play of the hunt in HD Tv

Hey Darrel Dewayne come to Buckville and will see who the real Sheriff is

Johnny sounds like I am beat from the start but you know IT OVER TO THE FAT LADY SINGS and she aint comeon stage yet so you better buy some popcorn because it may be a long performance

Carl has spoke the word. Like EF Hutton everybody listens, if 3 places all ya goin in the lake. I have B-Games that evening, so soon as Trophys given out, if ya win, where goin straight to the lake. Unless where all singing with the (politically correct) lil heavy woman.

I've got family things to attend and those are a lil more important than a dog race, but I can promise you we will meet up one day at a hunt. and I can guarantee you all this chirping and singing about this silly mess you have been talkin about winning at all these hunts will stop. truth be known I have never even heard of you until right before you started jabbing about the scott county hunt.

Just like I suspected Chicken Chicken Chicken Little Frog Horn Leghorn CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN

Dont get mad at Darrell, Hes just backing out cause he knows hes beat before he gets there, just like u did at circle t last week.

One Who Knows why dont we meet somewhere and take care of this smart mouth

settle down big boy

trust me rowton you dont want none.If I did meet you somewhere how many people you have made mad they show up and you would get azz kicked so bad you would quit hunting so you wouldnt get laughed at.But then again you wouldnt even so up anyway so quit running your mouth before we do meet and you get your azz kicked so keep poping big mouth before I shut you up.

Not taking sides but he will post his name. S.R.

Well Pilgrim that worries me so much I almost choked on the ice cream I was eating Im so scared that I cant stop laughing

I wish ya would quit getting lil Davie mad, he didn't sleep at all last night. Wait he has 9 other foster brothers, thats goin to look out for him.

Moma get off the computer, now.

I dont know who you are but my moma and 9 stepbrothers will be at Buckville this morning ready to rumble punk so get there by Plane Train are automobile and back up your mouth Punk

chicken chicken bak bak chicken david is a chicken chicken

Mr. Rowton, We all listened to you ramble for three weeks about the wrath, the least u could do is tell who won and placed .

1 2 3