​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
might help with the hunting situation

Maybe everyone that leases land from the big paper companys start contacting them and let them know what's going on. Tell them it just isn't about running deer it's about hunting in general. If they stop with the deer dogs on the land it's one thing, but they're trying to stop hunting in general, that means anytype hunting with dogs or still hunting or maybe fishing. Then the 7.50 to 15.00 an acre lease is not good for anyone. people will start not renewing there lease and the timber companys will have to eat that because it will be useless to lease the land. Then the timber prices will go up, they can't rely on the leases to pay for the land while the timber is growing for 10 to 20 years. Without hunting or fishing the lease will be no good. Let them know they're trying to start going through the pens to start with and i'm sure alot of pen owners are leaseing the land. I'm sure there are things that i missed but it is just a thought.

Re: might help with the hunting situation

if anyone knows how to copy this and post this to speeddogs thank u JJ good hunting