​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fine looking hound Cary Don has.

Cary Don that sure is one fine looking hound there. How is this hound bred please break it down for us to see.Tell us a little about his ability.

Re: Fine looking hound Cary Don has.

Jeff---

One of the best looking hounds that gas ever been on this board---

Jeff he is a nice hound good speed and seemed to be plenty tough. He just missed being dual ch at this hunt and finshed 2nd speed and drive He is off a Lawrences Lefty female on bottom and I can't remember what CD told me his daddy was but lots of LIquor type breeding I do remember that

Thanks Derek he seems to be bred right.I am a liquor man myself and he looks impressive.

Thanks Jeff & Derek! I can't take all the credit for Bud, as he was raised by Houston Burns. I bought him for my Dad & Tyler and they'll let you know fast who he belongs to!! Bud is out of Burns' Cannon X Burn's Classie. Cannon is off Lakehill's Rusty X Blalock's Sugar - Sugar goes back to Cannonball and Conley's old Black Jack dog. Classie is out of Lawrence's Lefty X P'Nut's Kate - Lefty is Hornet Stinger J. bred and also goes back to Blalock's Cannonball. Kate is out of Big Earl's Raven X Teat's Hattie. Raven is Webb's Streaking Red and Hattie goes back to Sandy Creek Trojan.
Bud is a really GOOD hound. He's not a speed deamon, but is above average fast. Tough as most want. I can run a coyote like very few can these days. He can just sit on something and run it. He's been run some on the outside, so he knows how to get up on a yote and make him run. Dogs hitting on him doesn't bother him, he just keeps coming!! In today's world of hounds where i think the really good ones are few and far between, he's got a home and will actually get bred to here! Jeff, i know you, and he's your kind of hound!

See Tyler got his good looks from his MAMA!!

HOW OLD IS HE CARY DON?

Where is this hound located at and what would the stud fee be

Cary Don is 51 and his wife is 25 and she looks way better than him. His son takes after his mother and his dog is a good one. Congradulations Tyler and Donnie McCoy.

P.S. Is there any way we can cut Kerny LeBlue out of this picture. Thanks.

C D, that is really a fine looking hound, and congratulations to you Tyler for placing your hound.

Lookin good Cary Don

bet Tyler had his chest out after that!!!

Good to meet both of yea!!

Congrats CD & Tyler!!
That is a fine looking hound for sure!
Tyler, you take good care of that hound & make sure "Daddy CD" doesn't try to take all the "glory"!!
CD...you got to be havin more fun than ever now, takin Tyler with ya to the hunts and enjoying it together!! That is better than any trophy ever!
Hope y'all keep it up for many many years!!
Last thing though..... CD...you ain't go no better looking...thank goodness for Tylers mom!!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

Hey CD--Congrats again!!--As you know I'm getting on in years and I can't remember if you ever sent me that pup. If not, I'd sure love one from your new stud dog. I been trying for several years, without success, to get into the BIG A stuff. This would cover all bases. You welcome to come visit---But don't forget the pup. It's really not that for to Canada!

Jeff B./Allan/Ted, Thanks, I think! And, I don't know what you guys are talking about, Tyler looks just like his dad!
Allan, you're 100% right, that picture says what it is all about, and that's not necessarily placing a dog, but doing it with family. I have told several that Bud is not for sale cause there's no way i could take the money and replace the joy that dog brings to my dad foremost, as well as me and Tyler. It will never be about the money for us, it's about the hounds and the love of the cry!
Ted, being as i'm not yet as old as you and Allan, my memory is still somewhat in tact. The "puppy" is suppose to come to me from you off ole Nena. Does that jog your memory? When we actually get to breeding and raising some pups off Bud, I will be happy to get you one.
David, Bud just turned 2 years old and is located in Vidor, TX. I am not in the stud dog business, so until Bud is a proven producer, the thoughts of stud fees are not even in our thoughts, and probably won't be. So, I will most probably allow good hunters with good gyps to breed. He's a good hound and bred right to reproduce, but that remains to be seen and is no doubt no guarantee!!

IS THIS THE SAME DOG THAT BUSTED TWO WINSHIELDS FROM SLINGING GRAVEL AT VALENTINES HUNT??

WHO IS BJ CLARK?

He is a very nice looking hound. Don't know anything about him, but he looks like dogs that I like and have. He looks like Singing Sam dogs. Good arch back, pretty tail, good color, and you can tell in the picture the dog is in shape.

Re: Cypress Pond

Paul,
It's funny that you commented on his looks, thank you, but i think some of yall's dogs i've seen pics of are great looking hounds. Cypress Pond Jill, I think is her name, is about as fine a gyp as i've seen. I have a gyp called Bonnie, which is gonna be bred to Bud soon, looks just like your Jill gyp. Not many dogs really catch my eye on looks, but yours did and I have not forgotten about her. Does she run as good as she looks? I know you placed her in hunts, most probably a good hound.

Re: Cypress Pond

She was a great dog and a pleasure to on. She made 3 dual championships in 3 different states. She is producing good dogs also. She hasn't had a field champion yet but has produced 2 bench champions out of her first 2 litters and they are HGAing too. Just weaned a litter off of her Sunday.