​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Toby (Burnt Toast)

I here you met my freind Dean Simons and sold him some pups.
He could not remember the breeding, can you tell me what he got.
Thanks.

Re: Toby (Burnt Toast)

BTT

KEVIN YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED TO WAIT UNTIL ABOUT 10 AM BEFORE TOBYS EYES ARE FULLY OPEN...

From what I here it my be noon

Hey Kevin is this the old boy that is a walker man? You know Toby has ties to the Nation. Kevin Kinder happy hunting

I know that he has ties to the Nation, I dont know what happened to the boy. The only good thing is these pups where not for me

The white pups are off Rowdy 2 and Burnt Toast Rickeys Tina the other pup is off Charger and Cj. Short story when I he was looking at the Rowdy pups there was two july pups in with them he asked me if they are were all litter mates not thinking I said yes he just about fainted and said where did that color from I had to restate my self and tell him that them two were not. We got a pretty good laugh over that.

Is that the Rowdy2 that is in the horn?
What is the Charger dog?
You should have told him they where all mates, he would have had a heck of a stoire when he called me

I just couldn't do that he seemed to be to nice of a guy to jerk him around to much the first time I ever met him. Ya that's the same dog that is in the horn. If you will give me a call I will tell you the ped so you can write it down for him.

You are right he is a nice guy, and a very good hunter.
He has a way with animals he can train a dog to do about anything and is the same way with a horse.
I will try to call you some time.