​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE FWC AND FOX HUNTING

The FWC is doing the exact opposite of what it was intended to due. I do not think all politicians are worthless,but the ones who side with radical groups cetainly fall into that category. It doesn't take an Ivy League Degree to have common sense. When politicians become brain washed by RADICAL ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUPS corruption starts to breed within the government and it becomes worthless. These RADICAL GROUPS have a masters degree in B.S. and not telling the whole truth. With a little help from the FWC and sportsmen across the country the shoe could be placed on the other foot. These RADICAL ANIMAL GROUPS are eating the FWC and sportsmen alive in this great country. The FWC and other politicians have made this country what it is today. We the hunters and sportsmen would love to be friends with the FWC. How can we take sides with RADICAL ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUPS. If the FWC thinks RADICAL ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUPS care then you are only fooling yourself. It appears only a few people of any position of importance within the FWC gives "a plug nickle" about anyone other than these RADICAL ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUPS. Government regulations such as the banning of fox pens is not using good common sense. I don't think the FWC seems to understand or realize that without hunting and sportsmen there worth would be zero. Hunters and sportsmen pay there salary not RADICAL ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUPS. The FWC's Decision to close foxpens will have a huge economic and/or finacial impact throughout Fl. The finacial impact would be bad for charities, State and local sales tax and jobs created by dog hunters. The only people who stand to gain anything of value from this regulation are RADICAL ANIMAL RIGHTS GROUPS. I predict future happiness for AMERICANS if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. THOMAS JEFFERSON
My reading convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. THOMAS JEFFERSON
History Lesson: Live stock Ranchers aided by government bounty hunters have used poison, traps, and aerial hunting to kill 428,849 coyotes in 1988 and an estimated 20 million during the entire century. The US government routinely shoots, poisons, traps and kills 90,000 coyotes each year to protect livestock. When you poison coyotes it ends up doing a whole lot to the ecosystem than just killing coyotes. The Poison gets into the water, grass, and every animal within a large area. If there is no demand for coyotes farms ranchers will use poison; Plain and simple.
If some animals are good for hunting and some animals are for hunting then god must clearly smile on hunting. By failing to prepare you are preparing to fail.

Tony Malphurs.

Re: THE FWC AND FOX HUNTING

Tony hope the best for you and the fox hunters.We need to get the right ones to hear our side because it just starts with you.