​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Question for Mr. Fred

Is Johnny Westbrook the next in line for President of the Nationals?

Re: Question for Mr. Fred

Man don't ask me that question---I have no idea---Ask Hill City or Barry---They should know---

Afraid so!!!!

Maybe not. Wouldn't be the first time the 1ST vice-President didn't move up.

So, what's wrong with Johnny? I've known Johnny for over 20 years and you won't find a finer man and hunter. He's one of the most fair people you will ever meet. I think he's an asset to any hunt he is associated with. Guess he's not always politically correct, so catches flack for that. He's a definite improvement over some of the ones in the past. I don't go to the National, but might one day, but Johnny is my friend and just wanted to say so!!

Re:CD

Call me 704-989-9637

Re: Re:CD

good question and glad you asked my "closet campaign manager" (fred). I haven't been to the national in 3 yrs and never been to the spring meeting nor am I a director, or shareholder in the chase. Asking me is asking me about hearsay b c I don't know anything other then what I been told about who is in charge or next in line at the national. I think barry hilton, jeff brincheck, and charles graham can help you more then me fred! Geddyup
hill city
ps i dought fred doesn't know who is in line and whats going happening the other side the trench's. all generals have a spy behind the enemy lines calling back to HQ from a shoe phone!

cary don

cary don why didn't you come to the all american 2 weeks ago and support your friend?
hill city

Re: cary don

because i was supporting AR/LA/TX the week before, which i am a director of. plus, don't have any dogs to run 4 days!

man it sure was alot of running in both places i think. alot of game in harrisville.
hill city

Now Hill City you have to remove your head from the rectum of Verlying before you can hear what he says. You know all the ins and outs, who you tryin to fool.
Giddy up yee haw

almost forgot .... Hill City 2012!!!!

Well I bet Fred knows more about what's going on inside the Nationals than he will ever tell any of us and I don't care if he does. What's important is for us to elect a leader that can bring us together. This is not the man. We are starting to divide in a time when it has never been more important for us to unite. Listen to me or laugh at me the choice is yours.