​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Garland Co. 2 day Hunt Feb. 25-27

Outside hunt, tall trophys to be given away. Call me 501 984-5225 for numbers. Catfish supper Thursday Night, BBQ Friday, Funnel Cakes, Corndogs,and much more, see ya there.

Re: Garland Co. 2 day Hunt Feb. 25-27

Lot more numbers given out last night, should be a good one. Hope Rowten places a dog, so we can see him jump in the lake.

I need 1 more Derby # and 3 more all age #'s. May not be able to use all of the all-age but then again I might. You know how gyps are. If you have it I would like 1 aa # with a 6 in the middle of it. The rest don't matter.

I WILL MAKE A BET IF TUFF E NUFF PLACES MORE THAN THREE DOGS THE HOLE KENNEL WILL JUMP IN THE LAKE AND ITS GOING TO BE COLD

it's going to be cold sat. i hope we place just 2 so i don't get wet

Carl i've seen yalls hounds in action i wouldn't worry about going swimming.

Bruce Dunlap ypu sure have seen a lot for nobody to have heard of you come on up and back up your mouth

They should have said they would jump in the lake if they didnt place a dog.

222 cast this mornin, Runt won the bench show, update later. Runt cast his hounds right beside me, I had the edge, got mine out of the box first, his struck right behind mine, humm, mine must have ran over that scent. Think he had some game with him, had to be. By the way Bruce Dunlap showed up, should have seen there faces.

Johnny,Keep an eye on my boy for me, That was priceless last night when Bruce Dunlap stood up, I think Rowton's face was completely white and Brandi's was completely red . Boy was she fit to be tied .lol
DEREK

Ty turned loose next to me, he had them ready, good boy, u did well. Wow, she said she didnt know, I was hoping he would not reveal himself, was fun while it lasted. First time to see funnel cakes at a field trial, now we will have to have them all the time. Got to go catch hounds, bye.

Well come on guys did Rowton break and run or did he whup him like he said he was....TYE

He was there, I didn't see any whuppings taking place . You should have seen his face when Bruce Dunlap stood up , man it was priceless. I don't think David knew what to do really
DEREK

Excellent running today dogs got a little scattered i left before scores were posted. S.R.

The running was excellent. The high derby had 200, and the high all age I think was around 160. There were several over 100 so it's gonna come down to tomorrow. Dupre when I left Ty was gathering dogs, Johnny's right though a heck of a good young man.

Thanks David , I wish I were there but heck I got the easy end , just paying entrys .lol I will have to brag a little 16 yo running 10 head in the wild , and had them gathered , fed and painted by four. I would say thats better than the old man would have done.
DEREK DUPRE

so did ol' david rowton run away with it today? ...or should i say tough enough kennels

Derek i let Ty use my hand held for tomorrow so he can keep up with whats going on. S.R.

Thanks Sam I appeciate it. Marc and Chris will be there in the morning hope you all have a good hunt in the morning
Derek

Just talked to Runt said he was kickin butt and taking names at the Garland Co.....TYE

Who won it??????????????

jerry hartwick won the all age and randy noles won the derby. they kicked our azzes bad. randy's derby dogs dominated both days those red gyps are the real deal. jerrys dog scored 300 pts in 1 day.

It sure got quiet all of a sudden. Man yall had a funny paper going about this hunt and just ended.

Yes it was quiet funny did anybody have to go swimming or fight. must a been a dilly of a hunt

congratulations Jerry an Randy and all who placed Jerry was this A new unit you got or was it one that you have been running it my pen.Sounds like it knows how to get around outside the wire.

IF RANDYS HOUNDS R SO GOOD Y DONT U C HIS NAME NE WERE ELSE HE DONT EVEN GO 2 THE HUNT @ CIRCLE T N HIS BACKYARD

david(im goin 2 whup everbody)rowton must have 2 swolen eyes and cant c tha computer screen cause this is the quietest hes been in month or might still be sufferin from hypothermia from the swim. LMFAO

The red derby gyps yall say dominated. R they littermates? What they out of? Just wondering? thanks

Just because Randy doesn't go and compete in fox pens don't mean he has bad hounds. It takes a better dog to run its game on the outside than in a pen. Thats just my opinion. Some might say why don't the guys who run in the pens ever come to an outside hunt. Well my answer to that would be our pen hounds aren't worth 15 cents on the outside and i'm not going to a hunt to donate.

Kyle, quit speakin all that truth. Its goin to ruin your reputation.

D.J. the 1st place hound was Flo-Jo, you've seen her run before she placed 3rd at your Gulf State hunt. I raised her she is off of Wheel of Fortune and my Molly gyp. The third place hound I bought off of Phil Efird, Chris Liggins raised her, really nice gyp called Foot Loose. The one that placed third in the Derby class is Randy II, might do to watch, he won 1st speed & drive in previous hunt at the Saline Co. hunt...I'm very thankful to have placed these three dogs, but would have had a good time anyway, for this was a very good hunt, good fellowship,good food,good weather, and outstanding running, my hats off to the Garland Co.Hunting Club!!!!!!

Congrads, to all the winners, when I get the results from David Speers I'll post them. We seen lots of fox and coyotes, feeding them really paid off, in keeping them there.

If you didn't get your picture taken with your winning hound, take one and send it to me. My address is in the horn.

I would like to thank David Rowton for helping clean up the grounds and hauling all of the trash off there was a bunch of it my hats off to you David thanks for all your help. S.R.

It was a great hunt and I had great time with some awesome running. The officers did a great job getting judges and the judges filled up the scoreboard. As for the mountain man you get me a pair of numbers for a hunt and I'll be there. I've only ran at the circle t twice at puppy hunts and if thats were you want to have a show down then get you and me some numbers and post your real name.

Ryan you dont have to worry about mounting man posting his name because he is too chicken s*** he is an online babbler. S.R.

Sam you are welcome and thank you for all the hard work you have out into the Garland and Lake Ouachita hunts the last several years I would also thank our Master of Hounds Ronnie Powell and all our other judges with out you it wouldnt be possible Thank You Johnny Bratton and David Speers for your help Thank you Jr and Linda Garret the food was great and thanks to all you hunters for coming and entering dogs see yall at the next hunt till then Let'em Roll

Skinny i don't get on the computer very much but we do have a pair of red gyps that are litter mates. One did win the Derby and the other won the Derby last fall. They are out of (Gone Famous ex Grants' Misty). R.N.